Part 47: i love her

Y/N POV:

The next day me and Tae got ready to give our measurements to the designer as they are gonna design our clothes for the ceremony. After giving measurements we went visit a boutique.

There was a party being held after the ceremony in the evening. In morning me and taehyung will be announced as king and queen in a traditional way so me and taehyung has to wear traditional clothes for which they took our measurements. After the ceremony, princes, princesses, kings and queens gonna visit us privately to congratulate us.

The party will be held in the evening and for that me and taehyung gonna visit boutique to choose a dress. After going through so many gowns finally I chose one. It was very exhausting. We came back to the palace. Tae also chose his tuxedo. Me and taehyung got freshed up to eat dinner.

We all sat on the dinner table. While eating I noticed jungkook was taking glances at me. Does he wanna talk to me? Why is he nervous? After dinner I said Tae to go to his room and I will be back in few min. I went to iungkooks room and knocked on his door. He opened the door and seeing me a smile crept on his lips.

'Come in y/n.'

'Jungkook is something bothering you ?'

'How do you know?'

'Oh come on jungkook. You are my best friend. I have known you from months. I can easily read you.'

JUNGKOOK POV:

She noticed me. She noticed something was bothering me.

'Uhm y/n actually I need your help.'

'Yes?'

'Hayeon is your best friend right?'

'Yeah.'

When I took out Hayeons name she eyed me suspiciously. Oh god I m so nervous now. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Relax jungkook it's y/n she won't judge you or laugh at you. I looked at her

'Y/n I really really like Hayeon a lot. So I wanna confess her and I don't have any idea how to confess her. I wanna make this day very special so please tell me how will she like.'

I said in a one go. I hold my breath all the time. I looked at y/n and she looked shocked. But after few sec she smiled and hugged me.

'I was suspicious on both of you. Finally you decided to confess. Hayeon is so lucky to have you. '

She said smiling at me. My heart warmed at her words. She is supporting me.

'Thank you y/n, now tell me how to confess her?'

'Hmmm jungkook as you know her she is not like me. I love being romantic and all but Hayeon is not totally romantic type. She is more of adventurous type. So do something adventurous while confessing her. I m sure she will like it.'

She said.

'Thank you y/n.'

'But jungkook Hayeon May appear to be a strong girl but she is very sensitive and vulnerable. So pls don't break her heart. I trust you but still think twice before confessing her. Confess her only if you are sure about your feelings towards her. I don't want any of you to get hurt in the end.'

She said and I nodded my head. Yes i understand her. Few days ago I wasn't sure about my feelings towards her because I wasn't fully over from y/n. But now I'm sure about them. I don't feel any butterflies in my stomach when see y/n. I don't feel anything towards y/n.

She is my best friend and my brothers wife. Maybe I was just infactuated to her. But about Hayeon I have thought about my feelings for so many days and I'm sure about them. She makes me very happy. Just the thought about her brings a smile on my face. I feel so comfortable around her. And she is so so cute and funny and smart. I can imagine my future with her. I will be so happy to have her beside me. It's like she makes me complete.