Chapter 13

-Hannah POV-

"Babe! BABE!" I heard Jacks voice the second he stepped in.

"I'm here in the den." I yelled back.

He came in and stood in front of the TV with a huge smile on his face. I sighed and looked at him. "This better be good Gilinsky. This is GLEE we're interrupting."

"Yeah yeah babe." He waved it away and kneeled in front of me. "So I was with the guys today and they're all super psyched and wanna meet you!"

"Really? I thought they'd hate me for turning you into a married man." I said surprised.

"Me too babe! But listen." He grabbed my foot. "They invited us to a vacay in a few days and I said I'd ask you."

"Really? Wow that's really great! I'd love to go." I shrieked.

"Yasss!" Jack yelled. He was really excited for this. "Its important for the guys to get along with you because you guys mean a lot to me."

I blushed. "It's going to be great Jack! I'm sure I'd love them."

He sat down next to me and pulled me closer. "That kind of makes me jealous."

I nudged him. "Get over it Gilinsky."

He kissed my cheek. "I didn't rearrange Sammy's face today."

"I'm proud of you." I high-fived him the pecked his lips.

"It was hard though. I really wanna hurt him for trying to get to you." He gritted his teeth.

"Its my fault for leading him on and not making it clear that I'm with you." I tried to lessen his anger. It seemed to do the trick because he softened up and looked at me lovingly.

"I'm sorry for making you feel like you needed to get back at me." He said searching my eyes. There was no more anger in his dark eyes that I love so much.

"Its fine. Its over now Jack." I smiled and pouted waiting for his kiss. Instead he pulled me onto his lap and kissed my neck. He knows that's my favorite thing.

"You're mine. Not Sammy's." He growled and sucked on my neck. I closed my eyes at the intense feeling, I let out a small sigh that made Jack smirk with satisfaction.

"Yours." I agrees and knew I'd have purple marks in the morning. I didn't admit but I loved this possesive, sexy side of Jack that's come out lately. But it was tempting.

I straddled his hips, I heard a tiny groan escape his lips. "Hannah don't - "

But I started grinding him harder, it was way too bold for me but Jack brought that part of me out. I kissed his jawline softly, my hands crept under his shirt. I felt his back muscles tense when i touched him.

"Hannah please don't - " Jack sighed as I straddled him harder.

"Shhh." I whispered in his ear and kissed him passionately. It sent a feeling fireworks up and down my body...no it was more than fireworks because it set my body on fire. I pushed down harder onto him, he closed his eyes and tilted his head back.

"Baby we need to stop before I can't control myself anymore." Jacks eyes looked up into mine pleadingly.

"Y-yeah." I said shakily. I got off him reluctantly and we sat next to each other breathlessly.

"Fuck." Jack mumbled. "That was good."

I closed my eyes and sighed. "This is gonna be tough."

"Its only going to get worse." Jack ran a hand through his hair.

I nodded. "I know."

"Let's get to bed baby." He said scooping me up bridal style.

We we're laying side by side in Jacks bed when he pulled me closer. "I'm happy." He said out if the blue.

"I'm happy too." I cuddled into his chest.

-Jack POV-

"Babe! C'mon!" I yelled waiting outside for Hannah to get done. Today we're going away for a week long vacay with the boys as a getaway from studio and the fans.

"Yeah calm your tits Jack." She said walking out the door.

"I like your boobs better." I said kissing her cheek.

"Shut up." She blushed. I love doing that. I joined her in the car and drove off to the airport. We're flying to Miami for a week as our summer vacay.

Hannah's parents were a bit optimistic about sending their daughter that far for a whole week. But they saw how much better we're doing as a couple, so they reluctantly agreed to send. I also added that I'd take care of my girl which made her mom fuss over how sweet I am.

"I'm excited for this." She shrieked.

"Babe." I said as we pulled up at the airport to meet the guys. "The boys are a bit...out there. So don't take anything they say seriously."

"I grew up with guy cousins Jack. I'm sure I'll be fine." She kissed my cheek. "Are you afraid they'll spill your fuckboy habits?"

"What? No Hannah." I said. "That was in highschool." I didn't want that to be an issue in our relationship.

"Yeah right Gilinsky." she rolled her eyes and got out of the car. She wasn't angry at me but I sensed just a bit of hurt in her eyes. I hadn't spotted the guys yet so I pulled Hannahs hips roughly and kissed her like it was our first time, tugging her lip with my teeth.

When I pulled away I cupped her face. "Hey, if I could take those years back and have them with you. I would."

"Jack..."

"Don't say anything. Just know that baby." I said kissing her forehead.

"Well aren't you a cuddly bear Gilinsky!" I heard Cameron's mock voice behind me. I turned around and saw all the guys grinning and admiring Hannah. It made me a little angry but i know they'd never do anything...I guess some of them.

"Woaaah Hannah!" Matt said stepping forward and kissing her hand. "I'm Matthew Espinosa. Call me Matty."

"Okay Matty." Hannah blushed.

Matt, Cameron, Taylor, Aaron, Shawn, Nash and Hayes had introduced themselves to Hannah. They made her laugh and she did too which made me happy. Nash's little brother, Hayes, seemed to like Hannah more than all of us. That's cute.

"Well Jack." Carter grinned. "You forgot to mention Hannah is a fucking ten."

"Yeah she's hooot!" Nash gave a thumbs up.

"I'm still her first fave." Johnson said putting his arm around Hannah.

"That is true." Hannah said side hugging him.
"But I'm like first-first babe." I said acting hurt. She kissed me intensely in front of the guys which made me feel a bit cocky I guess.

"Hey where's Sammy and Carter?" I asked as we hauled our suitcases to the waiting area to board our near flight.

"Almost here." Aaron said passing around a bag of sour worms. Those are Hannah's favorites and now Aaron had her full attention.

"Hey better watch other bro." Nash said to me. "Carter and Sammy might try and steal your girl."

Hannah looked at me. I burst out into laughter. "You really think thats going to happen? They can fucking try." I pulled Hannah to my side.

She squeezed my hand and when the guys weren't looking she whispered, "As if they could make me feel the way you do." in my ear and kissed my jawline. It sent shivers down my back.

I saw a car pull out and expected just two guys to walk towards us. But no Carter walked of the other two and right behind was Sammy and...Melissa?