Chapter 15

Tbh I got the idea of Miami bcs i was watching the Kardashians lol
_______________

-Hannah POV-

"We're in Miami bitch!" Carter shouted as we as we stepped off the plane. We all laughed as an old lady gave him a disapproving look.

"This is going to be great!" I said doing the jig with Cameron. Whatever the jig is, we totally sucked at it. Nash was filming us and threatened to Vine it.

"Go eat trail mix Nash." Cam rolled his eyes.

"So listen up guys!" Shawn yelled over the noise. "We're going to be staying in a penthouse along Miami beach so lets get going!"

We walked towards two SUVs and the guys already filled it up, leaving Jack and I out.

"We thought It'd be cool to give you guys your own jeep since you're a couple and shit." Taylor stuck his head out if a window.

I spotted Melissa looking very upset. I bit back a smirk when I met Cameron's eye. I don't think they knew Jack and i are in some sort of a tiff.

"C'mon babe." Jack said taking my hand and leading us to the car. We both got it but it was silent.

"I'm so sorry Hannah." Jack finally spoke up breaking the silence.

"No its fine - "

"Let me finish." He interrupted. "When I was talking to Melissa, I didn't make a big deal because I don't like her in that way. She was actually doing all the talking Han, but I kind of understand how you feel now."

"What do you mean?" I asked. We were following yhe SUVs to the penthouse.

"Seeing how you and Cameron just hit it off and you've never even known him but it seemed like you have for a lifetime." He sighed. "What I mean is, we didn't hit it off like that and it makes me insecure."

I hid a smile. I leaned forward as Jack stopped at a red light and kissed his lips softly. His tongue traced my bottom lip. I pulled away. "We got off to a bad start but we're happy now and thats all that matters."

I leaned back and we took off again in a comfortable silence. I could tell Jack was more relaxed now - happier even. I liked this side of him.

"Han?" He voice barely audible.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

I looked at him but he was already looking down at me. His face was full of happiness that it made me want to cry.

"I love you too Jack Gilinsky." I said. I've never been so sure of something before.

-

The penthouse was so beautiful and fancy and surprisingly big enough for all the guys including Melissa and I. Melissa and Sammy have been holding hands since we got out of the cars. Are they a thing now? Cameron and I were the only ones to notice it.

"Wow! This is pretty." I said when we stepped in. It was all white with silver details. The best part was it was right infront of the crystal like ocean.

"Second prettiest thing." Jack said kissing my neck. I pecked his cheek affectionately before the guys came in.

"Okay we're sharing three per room." Shawn yelled again. He seemed like the adult in this group.

"Carter, Cameron, Nash."

"Hayes, Johnson, Shawn."

"Matt, Taylor, Aaron."

"Sammy, Melissa and Nate." Shawn finished.

"What about Jack and I?" I asked.

They all grinned slyly. "We requested a honeymoon - well pre-honeymoon - for you two!" Taylor said with a creepy stare. I giggled because it made him look cute.

"So the top most floor is where you'll be sleeping!" Cameron winked. "Be smart kids!"

"Woaah!" Sammy said angrily. "How come Melissa and I don't get our own bedroom?"

"Because dumbass." Nash interjected. "They want to fuck."

"And we don't want to hear it." Matt finished off for him. Jack and I were both red in the face whenever that topic was brought up and now I know what Jack meant by his friends being out there.

"Let's retire to bed M'lady." Jack said picking me up bridal style. Everybody aww'd making me hide my face in Jack's chest. He kissed my forehead.

"You're a dork." I said as he opened the room.

"I'm your dork." He pouted and threw me onto the bed, then threw himself onto me.

He kissed my shoulder. "Soo wanna fuck now babe?"

I giggled and pushed him off playfully. "Shut up Jack, you're so blunt."

He shrugged. "You're killing me Han!"

"Well we agreed to not do anything okay." I said unpacking a few toiletries while Jack laid on the bed.

"We don't have to wait because its our thing babe." He reasoned with me. "Its supposed to be up to us.

"You're so right Gilinsky." I sighed. "But I don't want to do it in a house full of your friends."

He chuckled. "You're afraid they'll hear your moans?"

I buried my face in my hands. "You need to stop this dirty talk."

He laughed. "Come here now and cuddle with me." He pouted like a baby.

"I'm coming." I said plopping down next to him. We always sleep in our underwear and it completely normal for us. He was tracing circles on my back as we lay in silence. "I love you so much Hannah."

"I love you too Jack." I whispered and cuddled into his chest. I wouldn't mind this for the rest of my life.