Chapter 16

Song of Chapter
Ben Haenow - Something I Need.

Its bloody amazing! I loooove Ben! His voice aaah!
_______

-Hannah POV-

The next morning I woke up fairly early and hungry. Jack was still fast asleep when I got up to take a shower. I showered and didn't straighten my hair so it was in long curls down to my back.

I threw on purple high-waisted shorts and a white crop top. I laced up white Vans and headed to the kitchen. The only person in the kitchen was Cameron.

"Sup Han- " Cameron looked up, his eye's widened. "You look great."

"You don't look to bad yourself." I said stealing his bowl of cereal.

"Really?" He looked down at his bare his chest. "Cause I don't even work out."

I giggled and tried not to look at his toned abs. Cameron is one hot guy, beyond hot actually. "Hey do you mind if I head to the store and get some stuff. There's not much here for a group of hungry guys." Cameron said putting on a shirt much to my disappointment.

"I could come with?" I offered. "I have like nothing to do and Jack's still asleep."

His face lit up. "Sure! That'd be great."

Together we got into the SUV and headed into central Miami. Cameron and I cracked jokes most of the time. He's starting to grow on me.

"Race you in?" He said when we got out of the car.

"Okay Dallas!" I nodded and took off before him. I was in the lead even though I started earlier. I reached the door first and Cameron got there second

"You. Cheated. Hannah." He said between breaths.

"Nope just faster than you." I patted his back and grabbed a groceries trolley. Cameron offered to push it.

"I'll get you back." He said grudgingly.

We headed for milk first, I jumped when a group of screaming girls ran towards Cameron. I forgot that the boys are famous viners and youtubers, even at 22 they still had many fans.

"Im going to finish up." I said walked down another isle.

"Hey wait Han!" Cam called. "Take pictures with us."

"Yeah!" The fans chanted. I didn't even look photo ready but I joined them anyways. We took a couple of cute photos with fans. They requested taking pictures of Cameron and I.

"Are you two dating?" A girl asked. I choked on air and Cameron turned red.

"No no." I said firmly. "We're basically family friends."

The fans seemed disappointed but happy that their crush wasn't taken. They thanked us and then left. Cameron and I carried on with our shopping.

"Get in!" Cam said pushing the trolley in front of me.

"Cameron? Are you serious." I laughed. He shrugged.

"Do I look like I joke about riding in a trolley girl?" He raised a brow.

"You better not drop me." I laughed, hopping in. We rode the entire shop getting groceries and junk food. The old people shot us looks of disapproval but we laughed harder.

Cameron basically cried for Lucky Charms cereal. "Urrg just get it!" I gave up with my you're-an-adult speech.

"Yay!" He yelled and threw the box in. We went to the checkpoint and paid for everything, then headed back to the penthouse.

Yep he definitely started growing on me.

-Jack POV-

"Has anyone seen Hannah?" I asked walking into the kitchen. All the guys were awake already, but Hannah wasn't in bed when I woke up.

"She went somewhere with Cameron." Sam smirked like a dumbass. Is he implying something else?

"Where?" I asked. I couldn't help feeling jealous because Cameron was a great guy and Hannah has a soft spot for him. It still worried me.

"I don't know man." He shrugged. I told myself to calm down because Cameron was a bro and would never try shit. But Sammy had this ugly smirk on his face.

"Well at least I can trust Cameron, he wouldn't betray a brother." I shot Cam a death glare. That shut him up.

As if on cue, Hannah and Cameron came through the door carrying grocery bags. They were laughing hysterically.

"You're ass is just slow Cam." Hannah laughed and nudged him.

"You beat me in one race and suddenly I'm the slowest person?" He said chuckling.

Hannah spotted me and her face lit up like she couldn't wait to see me. That melted the anger away. She put down the groceries which the guys started unpacking and slid her arms around me.

"I hope you aren't angry." She whispered and held onto me. I rubbed her back gently.

"I'm not angry love." I said. "More worried about you than anything."

"I missed you actually." She whispered standing up to kiss me softly.

"I always do princess." He said smoothly. I blushed at the cute name he called me.

"Alright!" Carter yelled. "You guy's are going to make me hurl."

I laughed and grabbed Hannah's ass just to piss Carter off purposely. Melissa shot us an evil eye but I didn't let her get to me because I'm happy. If she think she can get back with me she's so wrong.

"So are we hitting the beach?" I asked. The guys hooted and started stripping right in the kitchen.

"I need to change." Hannah said. "You guys go on ahead."

"I can wait." I whispered in her ear.

"Go." She kissed me. "I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Alright." I squeezed her side.

We headed off to the beach without Melissa and Hannah. They'd be down after changing but I wasn't keen on leaving Melissa with Hannah.

It stil didn't sit well with me.

________
SORRY GUYS :((

With school getting busier, I'll barely be updating, maybe I'd update on Fridays or weekends? Sorry for having to make you guys wait :((

Long hours of boring teachers and sitting behind a desk next to bitches and fuckboys whooo amazing.