Chapter 17

-Hannah POV-

"So you and Jack are in an arranged marriage right?" Melissa said as I started to head upstairs and change into swim wear. I turned around and faced her annoying expression.

"Yeah we are." I shrugged. I didn't have a reason to be bitchy with her but if push comes to shove...

She chuckled. "Oh that's great I suppose...I mean...ah nothing!" She said purposely just to get under my skin.

"Look." I said. "Either say what the fuck you want to say or don't talk to me at all."

"What I meant was it seems weird how in love you two are when this is all arranged."

"What's that supposed to mean." I frowned.

"It means Jack doesn't really love you, he was forced to like you because you're gonna be his wife." She smirked.

"You don't know anything - " i started.

"Don't I?" She interrupted. "I mean Jack said it himself honey."

With that I turned around and stormed up to the room and slammed the door. I was fuming at Melissa. How dare she even say that like she knew what Jack and I were going through.

I didn't even feel like going to the beach with the way I was feeling. But I knew Melissa was going to try something with Jack.

I took a deep breath and got out my bikini from the suitcase.

I changed into in and slid Cameron's black raybans on. The bikini was sleek black with gold rings on the edged, it was pretty hot and couldn't wait for Jack to see.

Ofcourse he wouldn't even care. I left my hair in wavy curls.

I headed downstairs and saw Melissa already walking down towards the beach in what seemed like a bikini. It only covered the very necessary parts.

I pulled open the door but it was locked shut, I looked around for a key but couldn't find one. I saw Melissa turn around with a smug look on her face.

That bitch locked me in the penthouse.

-Jack POV-

"Where's Hannah?" I asked Melissa who came down from the penthouse alone? I frowned and told myself she'd be down.

Melissa had all the guys drooling her bikini which only covered the necessary parts of her body. She did look hot in some way but I thought it looked cheat and she's not my type either way.

After half an hour, Hannah still wasnt down and Melissa kept pulling me into the water, I was ready to slap this girl.

"Dude where is Han?" Cam asked sliding his shades on. Why is he so worried.

"You know." I said dusting sand off my swimming trunks. "I'm gonna go up and get her. Maybe she's feeling sick."

"Oooh? Bun in the oven?" Taylor laughed. I threw sand in his face and started towards the penthouse when Melissa pulled me back.

"You don't want to Jack." she smiled sweetly at me. "She...basically yelled at me to leave her alone. She's just emotional."

"Well the I have to go check on her." I said worriedly and tried to pry my hand away from Melissa but she pulled me towards the water again.

"No!" She said quickly. "She uhm...its about Cameron."

"Cameron?" I took a step back. "What about Cameron?"

"She basically said that she started having feelings for him..." She trailed off looking sad for me.

"What? Since when?" I asked raising my voice.

"I don't know Jack but you don't want to know what else she said." Melissa looked down sadly. She was starting to annoy me now.

"Don't be angry Jack." She touched my hand affectionately. "She said she would prefer Cameron as a husband."

"What?" I yelled. "That's bullshit!"

"Its true." Melissa said. "But I'm totally here for you Jack."

She pulled me to the water and started splashing me playfully. I still tried to wrap my head around why Hannah would even say that. It actually really hurt me.

I looked to where the guys were sutting and saw Cameron jog towards the penthouse and felt jealous. So far, he had been there for Hannah more than I had.

I turned back to Melissa and shut Hannah's face out of my mind.