•27•

"Sweets always taste good."

Strong woman✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

"You made this far, I'm glad you did."

_____________________

千乂ㄥ

THE CALMING, Atmosphere surroundings this place was making everything relaxing, for a certain white hair female. The warm water touching her delicate skin.

Resting the back of her head on the edge of the hot spring, making sure that you can feel how to relax for once.

Spring with water at temperatures substantially higher than the air temperature of the surrounding region. Most hot springs discharge groundwater that is heated by shallow intrusions of magma.

However this one has a medium hot temperature, you just thank mitsuri in your head, knowing that this place somehow made you clear your mind.

"(Y/N)-Sama!"

Hearing the love pillars voice from behind you, slightly tilting your head on the otherside, she was back holding some bag of sakura mochi.

"Sorry, i took so long." She said placing the bag of sakura mochi on the side."Mind if I joined you?"

You nodded your head letting her do what she likes, Mitsuri strip down so casually letting her kimono fall down on the ground, revealing her slim body. She has a tint of blush running her way towards your direction.

"Canon ball!" She yelled jumping on the warm water not too high, since the spring's water was just low.

Your eyes squinted went the water splash on your face, while the love pillar swam to reach you. She giggled like a natural asian high school girl, trying to communicate with a friend.

"Look, is that a shell?" Mitsuri pointed somewhere underneath the water.

"[Sigh] there's no shell on hot spring." You mumbled softly having curled lips of disappointment.

She swam underneath not listening to you desiring to get what she wants, while the white haired female just sighed closing her eyes shut, trying to relax as much as possible.

Getting away from the cruel side of the world, thinking some positive thoughts of her sharp mindset.

Your thoughts got cut off when another splash of water just came contact on your skin.