•Here for stealing again•

3rd P.O.V

You, Aether and Paimon were hanging out after you got your rest, the people smiled at the sight of their archon bringing a friend, the last one was a bit chaotic. "After the war I remember that we will have a festival here so will you stay here for a while?" you asked Aether. "Sure, I got to relax here and it was fun to hang out with you" he grinned and Paimon's eyes are teasing him. "What's the festival anyways, (Y/N)?" Paimon asked floating infront of (Y/N). "The land will celebrate its protectors and that means me, my brothers and the four people that you saw that time" she exclaimed with happiness. Not that the people are celebrating for them but she's grateful that they can handle things on their own.

Unbeknownst to you, a certain bard came to Galaxia not for stealing of course. A guard saw him and immediately told another one to tell the archon about the bard's arrival. You three were busy conversing on stuff when a knight came. "M'lady, the bard came back here, we don't what is his motives" the knight informed making (Y/N) deadpanned knowing Venti, he probably visit but when he's about to leave maybe steal something in Galaxia. Aether and Paimon sweatdropped at the thought that Venti came here for no reason. "Where is he?" Aether and Paimon got shiver down their spine when they heard the tone of your voice.

"We can bring him here, M'lady if you want" the knight and suggested, and you agreed. The knight left while you waited for him to get Venti. Aether stood there beside her while Paimon floated curious what you will do to the Tone-deaf Bard. You heard the sound of an armor so you looked at the knight expectantly. "So?" you asked in a tone that can be verified to Paimon as scary. Venti was shown to (Y/N) and nervously waved and looked at Aether. You dismissed the knight but still have a glare directing to Venti. "Here for stealing again?" you crossed your arms while intensely glare at Venti. "N-no, I- I just want to celebrate the festival here" he stuttered. It's not his fault that his stuttering but (Y/N) was scary.

You let your hands fall to the side but still glaring at Venti. "If you try steal an ore from Galaxia, I would ban you again" Venti nodded vigorously. "You'll be staying with Aether so he can keep an eye on you. Is that alright Aether?" you turned to Aether with a smile and Aether agreed that he will keep an eye on the bard.

Venti was following Aether to their room that they're gonna share. "What did you do that made (Y/N) ban you in the first place?" Paimon asked the bard while Aether kept walking but was wondering too. "I uh- tried stealing an ore" he scratched the back of his while chuckling. Both Aether and Paimon deadpanned at his reason. He probably stole an ore for a wine in Mondstadt they thought, Venti seeing their reaction feel a bit offended. "Oh come on, the ore here cost 30 million mora in Teyvat" Venti started pointing out things about ores in Galaxia. Aether just sighed but Paimon was in her dreamland thinking of food that she can buy with the mora she will get when she have an ore from Galaxia.

Knowing Paimon, Aether gave her a warning glare even Venti. Paimon went back to her dimension because she felt like she will be cooked early while Venti felt like he's been dead years ago. "You two are hopeless" Aether sighed and that statement made Venti gasped offended. "You would steal too Traveler if you know the price" they arrived the room when Venti spoke. "I would never do that" Aether walked in and Venti followed.

You were going to check on Aether and Venti if they're okay. You were on your way when you heard some shuffling. You entered Aether's room and found Venti tied up on the chair. Venti saw (Y/N) by the door and was haply to see her. "What...happened to you?" you removed the cloth on the mouth of Venti. "Traveler tied me up and said that this will make me not steal ore" you seem to brighten up by Aether's idea. "Maybe I shouldn't remove the rope, his idea is kinda right but still weird" you said. You left Aether's room hearing Venti's yell.

"Oh hi Aether" you greeted him when you bumped into each other. "Hey" he grinned at the sight of you. "Your the idea was great to tie up Venti but I think putting a cloth in his mouth was a bit harsh" you pointed out. "Thanks but you're right" they can still hear Venti's whining. "You should untie him" you walked away leaving Aether to go untie Venti.