𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE STORY ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

Soohui jumps in excitement after hearing Chungya's words.

Finally, They'd be able to live in South Korea, where they can be happy!

"Thank you unnie, thank you so, so much!" she hugged Chungya.

Chungya smiled and patted her back.

"Oppa, aren't you excited? It's confirmed we can go there within this year!" she asked.

"I am, I really am." He smiled ear to ear.

"Ah! This is the best!" she got extremely happy after seeing her brother smile.

"Finally, he can meet her again. I'd love to see you too, Eun Yeongro." she thought to herself.

"It doesn't take more than 2 weeks to change someone's identity once everything else is decided." Chungya told them.

"Now, if you excuse me, I have to cover a few topics with them." she brushed Soohui's hair and left the place.

Chungya's smile faded when she turned around. No, she was happy about the two of them. But, all of the sudden? And why Soohui? Does she know someone from the South? What are her connections? Chungya had many such thoughts the whole time, but at least the two were happy.

"Also, unnie!" Chungya turned around to see Soohui who called her.

Soohui ran over to her, "Our real names are Ri Taesan and Ri Taehee. If possible, can we change our names back to that?" she asked.

Chungya nodded and smiled "Yes, that can happen. I'll make sure to ask Hanna and Kangmoo about this."

Whilst the request Soohui has made was completely innocent from her side, this grew Chungya even more suspicious of her.

"Did the person she know from the South know he real name? Who are you Ri Taehee? What are you planning behind that innocent smile of yours?" she asked herself.

"Can you gather me some information about Ri Taehee?" Chungya asked someone on the walkie-talkie.

"Yes, understood ma'am!" A female voice replied back and Chungya put her walkie-talkie back.

✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦ ┈┈┈┈ ✦

"We have an ID picture of Im Sooho, but what about his sister?" Kangmoo had realised that they didn't even know what Im Soohui had looked like.

"Should we call Kang Chungya about this?" Hanna suggested.

"Even if we do, what can she do about this?" Kangmoo replied.

"Well, Kang Chungya is a renowned spy with a lot of connections, she must have some agent of hers here in the South!" Hanna said.

"That is possible, should we ask her?" Kangmoo agreed to Hanna's words.

Till the time they dialed her number, the phone started ringing.