꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

"WHY ARE WE HERE?"
Skyler grumbled as she walked into the Gilbert house with her brother Damon.

"Because they have alcohol and I wanna hear all about their dirty little secrets." He smirked obnoxiously while Skyler rolled her eyes.

They were actually here to keep an eye on Mason Lockwood who was also here but they couldn't exactly say that out loud in the same vicinity as Mason. They just needed to make him believe they weren't on to him.

"Hey." Damon greeted walking into the kitchen.

"Damon." Jenna said clearly not happy he was here, her eyes flickered to Skyler who she hadn't seen before, "And you brought a friend."

"Sister actually." Skyler corrected, "Skyler Salvatore, nice to meet you." She gave a bright fake smile not bothering to hide how much she didn't want to be here.

Jenna eyed her suspiciously,

"We were just doing shots, let me get you two shot glasses." Alaric said.

Skyler brightened immediately, she needed a good drink after everything that had happened recently, "Oooo yes please."

"Ah ah ah," Damon said with a smug smirk, "you can't have it, it's illegal." He emphasized the word illegal.

She groaned immediately knowing what he meant.

"Sorry, illegal?" Mason asked eyeing them almost nervously.

Yeah, she knew she was hot, and she knew he thought so too. She eyes him with a smirk, not because he was hot because frankly, her husband was much better, but because she knew what he tried to hide.

"She's 17." Damon explained.

Jenna frowned, "You're Stefan's twin then?"

"Unfortunately."

"Right so I'll get Damon a shot glass," Alaric corrected himself, "not you."

"You guys are no fun." Skyler told them, rolling her eyes. It wasn't like she's actually underage and they both knew it, the jerks.

"Oh here," Jenna downed her shot, before handing it to Damon, "Use mine." She told him, pushing it into her hand before walking past the Salvatore sister and brother duo.

Alaric watched her leave tensely before following after her, Skyler smiled awkwardly, following Damon over to Mason, she sat down as the wolf poured Damon a shot.

"She doesn't like me very much." Damon said.

"We haven't met. Mason Lockwood." The man introduced himself.

"Oh sure. Hey." Damon responded realizing they had yet to officially meet, he shook his hand, "Damon Salvatore."

"Skyler." She waved not interested.

"I know. I've heard great things about you." Mason told him, ignoring Skyler awkwardly now that he knew she was underage.

"Really?" Damon asked rhetorically.