73. Navya

"Navya...who...!??" Manik asked and followed her eyes to look around and found Cabir walking in with a girl.

Before Manik could ask anything, Nandini moved towards them making him follow her.

"Nandini...!!!" Navya too said in the same tone while walking towards her and Cabir had the same expression of Manik.

"How come you are here...!??" Both the girls said at the same time while the boys looked at each other confused.

"Do you both know each other...!??" Manik and Cabir asked at the same time and looked at the girls.

"She is my best friend..." Nandini and Navya replied in chorus looking at Manik and Cabir respectively.

"You mean...the one who helped with passes to get my autograph...!?" Manik asked near her ear and she nodded her head in yes and asked "Means...you don't know that she is my friend...!? But how come she is here then...!??"

Manik shrugged his shoulders and looked at Cabir and Navya while Nandini asked "Navya...You tell me...What are you doing here...!??How come you know that I'm here...!??"

"I don't know...I came here since Cabir invited me to come...and..." She stopped and looked at Cabir who smiled shyly and nodded her to go on while Manik and Nandini exchanged looks with a frown.

"And??" Nandini asked and Navya showed her left hand where a platinum diamond ring sat on her ring finger making them gasp in surprise and smile later.

"Oh my god...Bhai...Congratulations..." Nandini squealed and hugged both of them and Manik moved forward to hug Cabir.

"Didn't you know about this...!??" Nandini asked looking at Manik and he nodded in a no and replied "I knew that he was interested in someone but never had this conversation...He asked me if he can get her here for wedding...I agreed..."

"Why didn't you tell me that Bhai has a love interest...!??" Nandini whined and Manik made a face to reply "How can I tell you yaar...!?? It's his personal matter...He should be the one telling you...Waise toh your brother sister melodrama toh chaltha rehtha hai...Ask your bhai..."

"So...She is that little one you keep talking on mobile and comfort her...!??" Navya asked and Cabir nodded in yes. Navya glared at him and asked "How many times I have asked you about Manik's mystery girlfriend...!! Why didn't you tell me...!???"

"Arey...It's his personal matter...How can I tell you...!??" Cabir said repeating Manik's words and the girls looked at each other.

"Nandu...You better tell me what happened at least now..." Navya said in a warning tone while Nandini smiled at said "It's not too long...Let me tell you in short...The pass you got me that day made us meet and everything followed as per god's plan...Met few times...He proposed...Got approval from his parents...and now getting married..."

"Mujhe chakkar aa raha hai..." Navya said holding her head while Cabir panicked and said looking at everyone "I swear...I didn't do anything yet..."

Navya slapped on his shoulder while Manik and Nandini giggled.

"Mera chod...Now you have to tell me...How did you meet bhai...and what all happened...!??" Nandini asked dragging Navya with her to her room leaving the boys behind.

Manik kept his hand on Cabir's shoulder and looked at the girls who were immersed in their talk and said "Cabir...Meri shaadi ke baad...Navya shouldn't be here...warna Nandini will ruin our total honeymoon in talks with your girlfriend...You better take care of it..."

"Of course Manik baba...And waise bhi...You have planned your honeymoon already and anyways we'll be leaving right after your wedding...So don't worry...But for tonight...Chal mere room mein...Let them have a talk..." Cabir replied pulling Manik with him and Manik too agreed thinking to let them have their space.