Chapter 7~

Sure he was just trying to help me heal, but the moment his lips touched mine, I felt a strange rush of electricity go through me. I instantly kissed him back and didn't care about the pain. His lips were so soft, while mine were chapped. I think he was surprised, but eased into it, and started kissing me. My hands trailed up his neck and I let my fingers tangle into his hair.

This was dangerous.

I we get caught, both of us could die.

But I wasn't thinking about that, I was just focused on him.

He slid the tip of his tongue along my bottom lip, causing me to gasp. He took the opportunity and slipped his tongue in my mouth, to explore.

I moaned a little, and I wanted more...Who knew making out with a Vampire, could make you feel so alive? After a minute or two, he pulled away, making me instantly miss the feeling. He rested his forehead against mine and we both closed our eyes.

"Wow....That was....Wow." Brian said, making me giggle a little.

When I opened my eyes, his eyes were boring into my soul. He leaned down and kissed me again, but this time, it was soft and sweet. When he pulled away, he sighed and said "How could anyone hurt something so beautiful?'

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me...No one's ever called me beautiful, not even my parents. "Jeordie, look at me." I looked up at him and he said "I want you to be mine...Is that okay?"

i smiled and nodded. "Yeah...I want you, too."

He smiled and his smile melted my heart...It was so beautiful.

"Great. But you have to promise me something, right now."

I nodded and he said "Nobody and I mean nobody can find out we're together...Human or not, it's still punishable by death. If anyone found out about us.....We'll both die...You have to promise me that you'll never tell anyone."

I nodded and said "I swear to God, I won't tell a soul...It's just between you and me, I promise."

He smiled and said "Good...Now that we've exchanged blood, your body sould be almost fully healed in a few days...But I don't want you sleeping in that godawful place my father makes you all sleep...Let's hope I can convince him."

I smiled and said "Okay...Thank you..Thank you for saving me."

He brushed his thumb along my cheek before he leaned down, and kissed me again. I kissed back and when he pulled away, he said "If it wasn't illegal, I could convince my father to let you sleep in bed with me" He winked before walking out. Leaving me to miss his touch.