thirty-one

I heard they would drop me first at Sana's house so we could check her for a moment before i'll go home and i told them okay. I fell asleep again in the middle of the ride.

"We're here, wake up stupid." Nayeon slapped me and assisted me while walking.

"Sana, here's the drunk ass Y/N." Irene told Sana who's just watching tv at the living room.

"Oh thank you, how many bottles did Y/N take?" Sana worryingly asked them.

"Around 2, sorry. We never knew Y/N's a very hard-headed when drunk." Nayeon chuckled.

"We'll leave you two now. Bye!" Chaeyoung said and waved.

"Thank you again, drive home safe~" Sana smiled at them.

"Jagiyaa.." I called Sana.

"Y/N, you're so drunk right now." Sana frowned.

"Why *hiccups* didn't you gave me atleast one reply for hours?" I asked her. Good thing i could still get myself together at this situation.

"The place has a weak signal. I tried sending you messages but they won't send, i'm sorry~~" Sana pouted and hugged me.

"Hmp, *hiccups* k." I closed my eyes while saying it.

"You're so cute~ i'm sorry okay? I'll make it up to you. It's already late so you'll have to sleep here."

Sana helped me to get to her room and I didn't know what happened for the rest of the night when i have fallen asleep again at her bed.

>>>

I opened my eyes and saw no one beside me. But i smell something that made my stomach growl, i guess Sana's cooking something.

The hangover i'm feeling is throbbing but i managed to go to Sana.

"Good morning." I scratched my eyes and hugged her from behind.

"Hey, you should stay on bed. I'll give you the medicine-"

"I'm fine, it's not that bad. Thank you for taking care of me~" I hugged her again.

"I'll always take care of you, now lie there on the couch~" She held my arms and guide me to the sofa.

"Have you eaten already?" I asked her.

"That doesn't matter, lie down please." Sana gets a pillow and put it below my head.

"I love you, Sana."

"I love you more." She kissed me and went back to the kitchen.

"They're on the way now okay, take a rest for a while!" Sana shouted from the kitchen.

"Oki mommy!" I smiled and chuckled.

"Open this mommy!!!!!" I could hear Nayeon shout from outside the door.

"Hang on-" Sana removed her apron and went to open the door.

"Faster mommy!!!!!" Jeongyeon shouted and they all entered.

"Yah! I'm the only one who could call her that-" I sat up.

"Y/N, just lie down! You're the only one who can call me mommy, happy? Now lie down." Sana looked at me and smiled.

"Satisfied mommy~" I smiled and lied down.

"Ew, get a room." Irene crossed her arms.

"Ugh." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and laughed.

"I'm hungry, what is that!?" Nayeon went to Sana.

"This is for Y/N~ move will ya?." Sana pushed Nayeon and Nayeon just..

" Sana pushed Nayeon and Nayeon just

"Yo grandma, calm down." Irene laughed.

"Shut up, i'm hungry i will eat Y/N." She shoved Sana to the side and went to me.

"Yah!! Im Nayeon don't you dare touch Y/N!" Sana shouted.

"Wtf?" Chaeyoung said.

_____________

to be continued...