Chapter 28: That Someone

Jungkook's POV

"Wha-what is the meaning of this, Jungkook?"

We blinked our eyes open as I pulled away, assisting Lisa to sit straight beside me, and composing ourselves.

"Uhmm," Lisa broke the silence.

"Why don't you sit first?" She said and my members sat infront of us, including Jennie who wants to laugh at us, and Yoongi hyung who looks lost at the moment, while Chae and Jisoo noona went back to the back garden.

And in a while we stayed silent as I notice them staring at me and I stared back at them until Lisa caught my eyes peaking on my side, I turn to her side and smile.

She lifted her hand and wiped her lipstick stain on the side of my lips, and I let her do her thing returning my eyes to our audience who watch us in awe.

Even without them talking, I can tell my members are cursing at me.

Namjoon hyung faked a cough, "So can you explain, Jungkook?"

He asked while Jimin hyung started picking up the shattered glass bowl.

"Uhm,"

I purse my lips and averted their eyes,  I don't really know where to start.

"Did you broke up with your girlfriend and started courting another? I thought you somewhat hated Lali?" Yoongi hyung asked seriously, I know he's angry at me.

Lisa is his childhood friend, I even saw their childhood photographs in our penthouse.

"No! I Uhmm," I said, I can see their disappointed face and Jimin hyung's smug face mouthing 'you deserve this dickhead' and smile like he won big time.

"Then why are you doing this?" "You're cheating on your girlfriend! And to make it worse you fucking cheated on her with another Lisa!!" Namjoon shouted.

"Uh—"

"Good god Jungkook how fucking low can you get bro!" "Really with Vice Chairwoman Han?!"

"You sounded so broken and even attempted to go to US when you can't contact her for one week! Now that she's here, you'll cheated on her just like that?!"

"Is that the answer to her lies that you're talking about?! Or was it an alibi just to break up with her?!"

I've never seen Namjoon hyung so mad at me, he was the most calm person I know but this time I can see his disappointment.

But they got it all wrong.

"Wait—"

"Don't you think this is too much Kook? You played with your girlfriend's heart now you've been giving hopes with another Lisa?!" "Fucking hell! I want to fucking punch you right now!!" Tae hyung but he decided to stand up and ran towards me,

"You need some reality check you piece of shit!"

"Yash! Let me explain! Tae hyungaaa!" I moved away going to Lisa's back, Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung ran as fast as they can to stop Taehyung hyung from punching my face.

"What the fuck do you need to explain!? You played two hearts Jungkook! Two fucking girls!! You know for a very long time that we don't do that here! It's either we go serious with a girl or go fuck around anytime you want! You know that!!" Taehyung said removing their grip.

"Can you please let me explain! And listen to me than punching my face!!" "Really?!"

"Right in front of my fiancée?!"