Ch. 8

Very short chapter :/
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

Sundrop had finally woken up. He checked his battery, it was fully charged, but his joints ached. He felt like he'd been running for ages. He sat up and a pain shot up from his legs to the rest of his upper body.  It wasn't as bad as before, but it still hurt.

He remembered being woken up in the middle of the night, he couldn't really remember by who specifically, but it must've been a works and repairs worker. He was told he had slept the whole day yesterday. This ofcourse shocked him. He'd never missed a day of his work, not even when he got check ups.

He was told moondrop took over while he rested. It took him a while to remember once he heard the name. But when he did, the memories of the past events came flooding back.

This made the worker worried when he heard Sun's fans turn on. He looked overheated and allowed sundrop to countinue resting until the afternoon. The worker, not knowing the true reason why sundrop was tired, apologized to him thinking they had finally overworked him to exhaustion.

When he had finally remembered everything, sundrop looked over to his clock, it was not afternoon yet. He chose to get himself ready early. He decided would stretch and prepare his body with the extra time he had.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

God why was it so hard to forget! After the sudden events that had happened last night, Sundrop was just a blushing mess all day while he played with the children. The kids asked of he was sick because of his red face.

The animatronic would just chuckle nervously at them saying that he's okay. He would just say it was a bit hot in the daycare. The oblivious children didn't seem to notice much so sun was relieved at this.

He knew Moondrop was watching him. Every now and then, in the corner of his eyes, he would see moondroop looking at him trying to hold his laughter, or just either smirking with a pleased face.

This made the animatronic to be unfocused at times. He just kept on working, rolling his eyes everytime he spotted Moondrop as if he didn't care at all.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Moondrop enjoyed seeing Sundrop nearly fail at taking care of the children. He knew that the animatronic knew he was watching him. It pleased him knowing he was seen by his loved one.

Finally, when nap time came, both animatronic decided to cuddled together in the tower. In the makeshift bed, Moondrop mocked sundrop over and over again, this, making sun embarrassed.

°♧°
------------------------------------------------------------------
°♧°
°

°

°
°
°

Anything below is just old stuff, so it don't matter.
Bye

THE END
7:26
Okay I know i haven't uploaded the chapter in so long so I'm sorry, I give you this pice of creation for yall before I go to school, it's so short I'm sorry but I'll make the next chapter longer by, now I have to go for school