Chapter 7

"What are you talking about?"

The two of you stared at each other in confusion for a minute until Mitsuya decided to speak up. "They said you have something to tell me so I approached you.. Why are you sorry Y/n?"

Mitsuya's reassuring smile eased your nerves and explained to him the situation. When he learned about what this is about, he just laughed it off and even apologized for his friend's behavior. He truly is a gentleman, you thought.

It didn't take long until you both returned to where the others were. Baji, Chifuyu, and Emma avoided looking in your direction, clearly suspicious. You narrowed your eyes at them and asked "You guys haven't been eavesdropping right?"

"Nope!"

"Nu-uh"

"Why would I hahaha"

The three of them still looked suspicious but you couldn't care less, at least the misunderstanding was immediately resolved and thankfully Mitsuya is such an understanding guy.

Your eyes looked for the familiar curly redhead and saw him still talking to his twin. You said your goodbyes to the other Toman members and went to where they are.

"Hey! You asshole"

You kicked Nahoya in the feet and glared at him. "Hey doll, how's the confession? No need to thank me, at least you're finally getting laid"

Enraged, you swing a fist towards Nahoya only for him to quickly dodge it. Still wearing that huge grin on his face it only made you angrier meanwhile Souya quickly grabbed the extra helmet and handed it to you. "Sorry about him Y/n, here I'll give you a ride home"

Contrary to his angry expression you can feel how much he cared for both you of, not wanting another fight to happen between you two. Appreciating Souya's kind gesture, you accepted the helmet and rode on his motorbike.

Nahoya ceased the teasing when he noticed that it was getting late and they all need to go home now. Souya told him that he can go home first and he'll follow up, he just needs to drop off Y/n at her house first.

༺❀༻

The next day at school everything went back to normal, thankfully Nahoya never brought up the topic of the sketch of him in your notebook and the supposed confession to Mitsuya, or so you thought.

"Y/n, let's get some ramen. I heard the ramen restaurant near the park was super delish it could heal a heartbreak" Nahoya gleefully said as he convinced you to come with him.

"Now that's just ridiculous, there's no such thing" You huffed and continued reading the novel in your hand.

"Oh c'mon doll, please please pl—"

Annoyed at his antics, you closed your book and looked at his annoying face. "If this is about the thing with Mitsuya then stop, it doesn't bother me at all" you guessed that Nahoya probably concluded that you were rejected by Mitsuya and it was him who pushed you to confess so he felt a bit bad..just a little.

You looked behind him to see Souya who also looked like he was pleading for you to accept the invitation. Well, you do have homework left to do but it's not much, so you decided to just go along.

"Hell yeah! Let's go tomorrow and cure your heartbroken—"

"I told you I don't li—I didn't mind it much, I already forgot about it. I'm not heartbroken" You crossed your armed and looked at Nahoya, unamused.

"Shhh it's ok Y/n, you don't have to admit it if it's too much" Souya worriedly said.

Seeing as how it's hard to convince the twins that you don't care about it, you simply sigh. You haven't heard or gone to wherever this ramen shop that can apparently 'heal heartbreak' it's an obvious exaggeration to attract more customers but it did pique your curiosity.

"Alright, alright I'm going. Let's go to that rumored restaurant tomorrow" Admitting defeat as the twins both cheered and started talking about ramen.

You smiled at them who were currently making plans and chatting cheerfully.  They can be such a handful, especially Nahoya, but you enjoyed their presence and you can't wait for tomorrow to come.

  They can be such a handful, especially Nahoya, but you enjoyed their presence and you can't wait for tomorrow to come

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!