Chapter - 42

The cutest song of Apology...
Hello, Salaam, Namaskar my starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩

First of all, I wanna give a tribute to the best singer of not only this era but of the entire universe....

Lata maa🙏🙏🙏

Lata maa, Aap hamesha apne gi to ke madhyam se puri duniya ke dil par raaj karti thi ,karti hai or hamesha karti rahengi😔😔😔               💐💐💐💐💐💐

               💐💐💐💐💐💐

.
.

Here comes the next chapter of yours favourite story 🥳🥳🥳

Apology..........

Yes, that's what Raj wants now and Kajal is hell bent to give him that....

Can Raj be able to earn the apology..

Let's See...
Happy Reading ☺☺☺

******
In the previous chapter we saw the Maha Durga avatar of Kajal. Finally Raj also came to know about the actual relationship of Karan and Kajal. He felt very guilty because he hurted his teen wife, who is now very furious on him and really not in a mood to forgive him at all.
This is the test of his love, let's see that ours mighty gentleman Mr. Raj Saksena can charm his own wife....and will be able to earn her forgiveness or not??

Now Present.....

Raj sat with a thud on the couch, holding his head . He's literally dying with guilt to hurt the girl he love.

"How can I doubt my girl!!!! She gave me so much love and I...... I doubted her love, I can't be able to trust her" Raj felt a lone tear slid down his cheek.

Author : Elders said that a sin can not be washed by the whole content of Ganga, but a mistake can be washed by just the two sheds of tears of regret.
Raj is highly regretful now, but can his tears win back his wife????

Sitting and thinking there about their marriage, which is on the verge of breaking only because of him... Raj spend an hour.
His trance was broken by the door bell.

Before he hit the entrance, Kajal appeared from her room and opened the door, there's a pizza boy.

She paid him and went inside her room in a cyclonic speed, completely ignoring him but still Raj didn't failed to notice her red eyes. She's washed her face and changed now.

"She didn't look at your face and you deserves this only" Raj murmured to himself.

He's not feeling like eating , so ge went inside his room.

He sat his bed side by keeping his face on his palms, he's lost in the past beautiful memories of his life.... His beautiful wife, her long hairs, her big eyes, her singing on complementing him.... Her tight hugs, her immature kissings and her bold confession.