Alpheus doesn't know his b-day au

This is one from the new aus bit. Enjoy!

The Nektons had been trying to befriend Alpheus and it was going better than expected. Alpheus wasn't trying to kill them anymore, which was a good sign. Ant had been trying for the last hour to get Alpheus to talk about something that wasn't Lumuria or tech related.

"Alpheus can we please talk about something other than Lumuria."

"I don't even want to talk to you."

"Oh come on we know nothing about you, like what's your favourite colour, do you have a favourite mith ot legend? Oh when's your birthday?"

"If I answer your question will you leave me alone?"

"For now."

Alpheus sighed and thought for a moment.

"My favourite colours is purple, I like some ancient Greek mithes and my birthday is October 3rd."

"You're nineteen?"

"Yea."

"Your birthday was six months ago!?"

"... yea."

".... YOU WERE STUCK IN A JELLYFISH ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!?"

"Yea, it sucked I've moved on."

"I'll be right back. GUYS FAMILY MEETING!!!"

Ant started heading back to the Aronnax. Alpheus swore under his breath. Of course he just had to pick October didn't he. He quickly made his was back to his submarine, he really didn't want to be caught up in what ever the Nektons were planning.

On the Aronnax the Nektons were gathered around the table waiting on Ant. When Ant ran in he was out of breath.

"Are you ok?"

"ALPHEUS SPENT HIS BIRTHDAY TRAPPED INSIDE A JELLYFISH!!"

"What?!"

"HE SAID HIS BIRTHDAY WAS OCTOBER 3RD WE RESCUED HIM ON OCTOBER 10TH!!"

".... We've got to throw him a party."

"His birthday was six months ago, we can't throw him a party now."

"Fontaine's right, we wouldn't know what to get him. We could start planning for his birthday tho."

"Yes!"

"Let's make it a surprise party, Aria could help us set it up!"

For the next several months the Nektons planned his party. They went out and bought gifts and balloons a few weeks before his birthday. Oh his birthday the Nektons made their way onto Alpheus' sub.

"So you know the plan?"

"Yep, me and Ant distract Alpheus while you two set up."

"Great now we just have to get his attention."

"Leave that to me!"

Ant sped off in the shadow Knight around to the front of Alpheus' sub where he proceeded to bang on the window until Alpheus appeared.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"

"Hi Alpheus! Do you wanna come over to the Aronnax?"

"NO!"

"We have cookies!!"

"Still no."

"Oh come on!"

While Ant was keeping Alpheus busy the Nektons got on board with Aria's help. It took them almost an hour to decorate the living room. As soon as they were done they told Ant to bring Alpheus. Ant decided to have some fun with this and headed to the air lock. Once inside he ran down the hall still in his Knight. He got to the bridge and grabbed Alpheus.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!"

He swung Alpheus over his shoulder and ran down to the living room. He ran in and dumped Alpheus on the sofa.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!"

A second later everyone jumped out of hiding.

"SURPRISE!!!!"

Will pulled on a rope and a bunch of balloons fell down.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

Alpheus smiled. He really didn't have the heart to tell them it wasn't his birthday.

You know Alpheus has definitely spent like three birthdays alone.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!