Chapter 147-I forgive you

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

So I have done a little experiment in this chapter which you will get to know in the later part of it.

Chapter dedicated to Tae_rm2004 who had once suggested me to use Hindi. So your wish was my command dear.

Do let me know how were my dialogues in Hindi. If it hit your nerves or not or was it a flop.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

I woke to sunrays peeking on my head.

Squinting my eyes for a few seconds, I opened my eyes to see that I was not in my room.

When everything started registering my mind, I roamed my eyes around to see that it was Akash's room but he was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly I felt a strong pain shoot up my head and I clutched my head in a vise grip while I groaned.

As if on cue, the door burst open and I saw Akash entering the room with few thing in his hands.

I just clutched my head again. God, this headache is unbearable.

"Have this medicine Siya and lemonade. It'll help you subside the headache" he said.

Taking the medicine and lemonade, I lied down on the bed and closed my eyes.

"You should rest a little, you will be fine in a few hours" he said.

I just nodded my head and then I felt a touch of soft lips on my forehead.

I knew who it was but I didn't open my eyes because I love it when he kisses me on the forehead.

My guilty pleasure which I will never let him know.

I just smiled at the thought.

Then I heard door opening and closing with a soft thud indicating that he went away.

After around fifteen minutes I heard the ringing of a phone and I groaned again but...it was not my phone.

Opening my eyes, I searched where the ring was coming from and saw Akash's phone on the bed.

Probably he left it here by mistake.

Taking the phone in my hand, I saw the caller Id and frowned.

Picking up the call and before I could even say anything, I heard Deepak uncle say "Akash, Siya isn't picking up the phone. I just wanted to ask how long will you take to bring her here for the session?"

My eyes widened listening to him.

'Session' I though in my mind.

"I think even Alayna is helping a lot in her recovering. I think our mutual decision to bring her here for the session is really proving out to be fruitful. You can see drastic changes in her" he said.

My breathing was becoming uneven now.

What session and decision is he talking about?

"I must say Akash, you really love her a lot. Relocating altogether to London even when you didn't want do it in the first place is really remarkable. This shows how much you want her to be back to how she was" he said and tear made it's way to my cheeks.

"Un..uncle" I said in a hoarse voice and he stopped talking.

"Si..Siya" he said, a little shocked.

"Ye..yeah it's me. Wh..what sessions are you talking about?" I asked, wiping my tears.