Chapter 38- Just thinking of you

The phone only rang two times before Zhan Bei Tian picked up the phone. Mu Yi Fan said happily: “Bei Tian, what are you doing?”

The other party was silent and he asked: “Is there something wrong?”

Mu Yi Fan felt from the voice that the other party seemed to be unhappy.

He called this phone, and the smile suddenly disappeared. “Nothing, just missed you, so I decided to call you, do you have something you’re doing, Then I won’t bother you.”

He quickly hanged up and threw the phone aside, seemingly he felt like he disturbed The Male Protagonist, making The Male Protagonist unhappy.

However, he remembers that today’s The Male Protagonist seems to have nothing to do except to gather with the Ministry to discuss what to buy next.

On the other hand, Zhan Bei Tian looked at the phone and raised a brow, and there was a light smile on his eyes that he didn’t even notice it.

“Leader, is that the phone call from your girl?” Lu Lin, who was sitting next to him, teased him.

Xiang Guo quickly asked: “What kind of voice? Does boss have a girlfriend?”

“What? Leader has a girlfriend? Why don’t I know of this? When did this happen?”

Sun Zi Hao said excited: “Leader you are too bad you have a girlfriend, and you didn’t tell us.”

Mao Yu said with a smile: “Leader, you really have a girlfriend, bring her out to us, let us look at the hot tie. Is she not beautiful, brothers, I’m right?”

The other people started together: “Yes.”

Zhan Bei Tian blinked at Lu Lin who picks up the topic.

Lu Lin said innocently: “I think the leader smiled so happily, I will guess that it was the girl who was calling the boss.”

Just now, although the leader was not very obvious, but as a comrade-in-arms who have worked together for many years, whether it is good or bad, he can feel the leader’s mood.

Zhan Bei Tian eyebrows twisted.

He just smiled very happy?

Xiang Guo smiled and said: “Leader, you’re not that young, if there is a girlfriend it is normal, there is no need to hide it, if you feel she is the right one, go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get the certificate, otherwise, when the girl runs away you will be left crying.”

Zhan, Bei Tian does not want to explain to them, he held his cell phone stood up straight, walked down in the corner and made a phone call, he heard the other side excitedly shouted:”? Bei Tian ”

Zhan Bei Tian could not help when a smile rose on the side of his mouth.”Will you come back tonight?”

Lu Lin, watched Zhan Bei Tian, who was on the phone in the corner, whispered and said: “Hey, the leader looked like he is definitely in love.”

Others nodded again and again.

“I don’t know who is the woman who made the leader surrender”

“If she could be seen by the boss, she must be very gentle, very beautiful woman.”

Everyone could not help but imagine the future look of the mysterious girl.

At the moment, that was the object of their fantasies because The Male Protagonist called him back, Mu Yi Fan was happy and rolling on the two-meter-wide bed:. “Today on my dad is here for one night, I will go back tomorrow,”