Chapter 39- I had a dream of you

Mu Yi Fan saw Zhan Bei Tian and Xiang Guo Sen coldly looking at him and he was desperately trying to suppress his inner panic and calming himself down.

Gradually, his eyes changed from amazement to calmness. At the same time, in the novel, Mu Yi Fan, who became a zombie, looked at Zhan Bei Tian with his cold eyes. Then, stared at Xiang Guo’s eyes and switching from calm to cold and suffocating, and Xiang Guo could not help but shudder from that look.

Mu Yi Fan just now seems to have felt harmlessness. How to win the eye, he had reverted to Mu Yi Fan, who was previously known. No, it should be said that it is more terrible than the previous Mu Yi Fan now just felt like the devil ready to tear him apart.

The reason why he feels this way is because he has not seen Mu Yi Fan after becoming a zombie.

Zhan Bei Tian took a step and blocked Mu Yi Fan’s view.

Mu Yi Fan’s cold eyes on Zhan Bei Tian turned with a slight glimpse, apparently his acting has fooled Zhan Bei Tian, the corner of his mouth slowly screamed with the wrecking smile. After pressing the voice to nearly a whisper, he said: “Zhan Bei Tian, You are protecting him like this, do you think that I will be afraid that I will not be able to eat him.”

After he said that, he really wanted to slap himself. The words just now poured oil on The Male Protagonist’s anger. In the novel, The Male Protagonist him, Zombie King Mu Yi Fan ate the bodies of the two men in front of The Male Protagonist, those men were friends of The Male Protagonist, that is, Xiang Guo and Lu Lin.

Zhan Bei Tian looked at him with cold red eyes, and the clenched fists also made a creaking sound. The blue ribs on the back of the hand swelled one by one. It is obvious that he was trying to restrain his emotions.

Mu Yi Fan’s heart was suddenly jumping.

The Male Protagonist’s eyes are terrible, what should I do? Who will save him?

“Boss!” Xiang Guo noticed that Zhan Bei Tian’s face was not right, and quickly walked over to him, he was worried that Zhan Bei Tian would kill Mu Yi Fan on the spot.

It is strange to say that when the boss saw Mu Yi Fan he would have had ignored him. Why would he be so exciting this time?

Mu Yi Fan took advantage of Xiang Guo stopping The Male Protagonist, snorted and turned to the taxi, let the driver drive away from here.

Zhan Bei Tian stared at the direction in which the taxi left.

Xiang Guo saw that the taxi had left their sight. Zhan Bei Tian had not relaxed yet, and he cautiously called: “Boss?”

Zhan Bei Tian returned to reality, blinking at Xiang Guo, he slowly controlled his emotions. Restoring his breathing and calmly said: “Which building is Dr. Ge in?”

“Boss, Dr. Ge is on the 7th floor of C Building.”

Zhan Bei Tian turned and walked to the C building.

Xiang Guo quickly followed, and then talked about Mu Yi Fan: “I haven’t heard from Mu Yi Fan for so long, I thought he was dead.”

Zhan Bei Tian heard Mu Yi Fan’s issue and his voice was cold and menacing Q: “Why do you think he is dead?”

“Boss, you forgot, Mu Yi Fan was diagnosed with bone cancer when he was injured in the last mission. He had to retire and go home to recuperate. There is no news from him. So, I thought he was dead. I think he got cancer because he deserved it, he did bad things, even when God saw it, he wanted to punish him.”