Author Note

Hey everybody! Okay so a few things, firstly i want to talk about how grateful i am that you guys liked and voted for the first book, it was my first ever book that i have completed and by the guidance of God it was a success, i can only pray you guys continue to share and enjoy it. I will definitely be re reading and editing it to make sure its perfect! 

Secondly im sure you are wondering why the two didn't end up together? Well... Being a Christian doesn't excuse us from not always getting the happy ending you want at the end of the day God knows the happy ending we deserve.  We must understand that God's plan is deeper than what we can comprehend. Now the two must go on a journey of trusting in God's plan and seeing where God takes them, whether that be them ending up together or living separate lives without one another.. I guess we just have to see because...

Yes there will be a follow up book! I am going to write a second book called How sweet the sound. Get  it? Amazing grace... How sweet the- Okay nvm. But i am super excited to finally start to write this and i should start it soon! So please do keep voting and sharing.. Thank you and i hope you are just as excited. 

God Bless :)