Chapter 43- Sister-in-law is okay

Mu Yi Fan fell asleep very fast, he just grabbed Zhan Bei Tian’s hand, put into his pajamas and he rubbed it on his stomach. He quickly slept.

Zhan Bei Tian heard the sound of even breathing. Several black lines crossed on his forehead. He wanted to pull back his hand. He then felt the beating under the palm of his hand, and he was very excited. The little thing in his stomach seemed to be very happy with his touch.

The chilly corner of the mouth did not consciously ropes out a shallow arc, Zhan Bei Tian hand caressing the belly, the little thing seem to be comforted, and it gradually calm down, as if it was sleeping, no longer moving.

Zhan Bei Tian did not immediately withdraw his hand. Instead, he touched Mu Yi Fan’s round belly and felt his belly still as big as the previous days. He frowned.

What happened?

It’s been three days, how has the stomach changed?

Zhan Bei Tian thought about it.

Is the growth time behind it longer?

But if this is the case, Mu Mu is likely to wait until the child is born, and the person is already…

Zhan Bei Tian’s hand unconsciously touched Mu Yi Fan’s thigh, and the swollen thigh made his eyebrows wrinkle.

The last time he explicitly gave him the spring water of Lingquan, how could it be ineffective in treating the swelling?

Does Lingquan have no effect on his bone cancer?

“Uncomfortable.” Mu Yi Fan snorted a little uncomfortable.

Zhan Bei Tian looked up at Mu Yi Fan, who was restless, and put his hand back on his stomach. The man quickly fell asleep.

However, Zhan Bei Tian never slept all night, and when the weather is getting brighter, his eyes were getting drowsy.

He didn’t know how long he slept, and the vibration of the phone woke him up again.

Zhan Bei Tian opened his eyes and blocked the glare of the sun. After adjusting to the outside light, he turned his head and looked at the person resting on his shoulder. His body suddenly became stiff and then he quietly moved from Mu Yi. Fan pulled his arm under his head and picked up the still vibrating phone to get out of the room.

“Hey, I am Zhan Bei Tian.”

The voice of the man who just woke up was particularly hoarse and very sexy. He made Xiang Guo in the phone stunned and said: “Boss, you would not just have woken up. I have been with you for so long, but the first time I saw you getting up so late, it would not be because a good thing happened last night?”

Later, his tone became more and more embarrassing.

Zhan Bei Tian was overwhelmed by his many words, and he felt annoyed in his brain. He said: “If there is anything, hurry up and hung up.”

Xiang Guo quickly returned to the topic: “Boss, you asked me to check Mu Yi Fan yesterday. I have already found out.”

Zhan Bei Tian’s spirit, a faint eye suddenly shot horizontally: “Where is he now?”

“Boss, you know that Mu Yi Fan used to be a special soldier, so even if I wanted to check it was not easy for him to live somewhere ago. He was too clever and too hidden. However, I found that he lived in his stepmother the night before, and I also heard that he went three o’clock this afternoon. He has to fly back to B City with The Admiral.”

“B City?”

Zhan Bei Tian blinked. In the last life, he met Mu Yi Fan in a nearby town in B City.

“Yes. Boss, do you want to continue to check?”

Zhan Bei Tian said faintly: “No need.”

Since he went to City B, there is no need to check it.

Xiang Guo suddenly smiled: “Boss, is sister in law okay?”