Chapter 49- The nightmare

Zhan Bei Tian quickly pulled up the thin sheet on the stomach, Mu Yi Fan’s lower body clung to him tightly, and felt some awakened part that kept rubbing back and forth on his leg. And, the breathing got more and more awakward and Mu Yi Fan hot breath went straight to his face.

He knew what it meant and suddenly his face turned full of annoyed lines.

He has lived for two generations, and he has never encountered such a situation where there are men who rub estrus with him.

What made him most annoyed and made him feel incredible is that the comrade in his lower body reacted because of the other person rubbing and gasping on the other side.

Zhan Bei Tian’s face was dull and ugly, and he suddenly felt so bad when he came from a good man.

He raised his hand and was about to push Mu Yi Fan. The other person suddenly stopped moving, and the thing on his lap gradually softened, and then, a wet place was squishing on his thigh.

Zhan Bei Tian forehead was sweating and as a man, how can he not know that the other party has already shot his thing.

After the vent, Mu Yi Fan, woke up with satisfaction, he was immediately confronted by Zhan Bei Tian’s angry eyes, those orbs scared him to quickly release his arm and sit up.

He thought that Zhan Bei Tian found his identity, and he quickly touched his face, he determined that the gauze was still on his face, and he immediately did not suffocate trying to explain himself to Zhan Bei Tian: “In the early morning, why do you use such fierce eyes to glare at me? It wouldn’t be because you had a nightmare last night?”

Zhan Bei Tian: “…”

He felt that thing was more difficult to accept than nightmares.

Mu Yi Fan suddenly felt the wetness under the pants, and frowned looking at it. He soon thought of what was going on, but he didn’t think too much, but simply thought it was a dream.

However, he is about to become a zombie, and he can still be a functioning male.

Mu Yi Fan got up and found a change of underwear from his backpack. He stuffed it into his pajamas pocket as quickly as possible, pretending that nothing happened, leaving a dark-faced man in the room and he ran to the bathroom to change his pants.

Zhan Bei Tian squinted, got up and put on clothes, left the room, and he saw Mu Yi Fan, who was washing his underwear at the bathroom door. He glanced coldly at him, went into the bathroom to wash, and then went downstairs to have breakfast.

Chen Dong, who was preparing breakfast, felt that Zhan Bei Tian was particularly murderous today, as if he had just gotten out of the ice cave and his breath was covered in cold. When he saw Mu Yi Fan coming down from the back, he quickly pulled the person aside and whispered, “Little Mu, did you get brother Zhan angry?”

“No.” Mu Yi Fan face was sweating.

“But brother Zhan looks very angry.”

Mu Yi Fan looked at Zhan Bei Tian, who was sitting in the hall watching the morning news: “It should be because of the nightmare relationship last night that made his mood very bad. “

He’s very likely to dream of Zombie King Mu Yi Fan, otherwise, this early in the morning, how can his eyes look so horrid like he wanted to eat people.”

Chen Dong shook his head and sighed: “The people in your city are really strange. They are so angry about a nightmare.”

Mu Yi Fan smiled and whispered in Chen Dong’s ear: “Actually, I think he is like that becuase the fire has been running for too long, there is no place to vent, he will be like this.”

1]…. The fire running is like sexual frustration…. No venting means he hasn’t had sex to let the frustration ease

Chen Dong is a countryman, no one in the city talks open about these matters, and when he hears this, instantly, his old face wentred: “You stupid boy, that’s not something to say out loud.”

Mu Yi Fan laughed and walked into the hall and sat opposite Zhan Bei Tian. At the moment, he received ‘the knife eyes’ from the other person.