Bright's side • Part 6

"uhm yes sir okay!" I replied looking over towards the other student who was struck with me.

"Definitely sir we'd love to be a part of the band" the guy beside me smiled making the teacher incharge smile back.

"Good good now go on ahead!" Sir replied making us nod along before leaving the room,

The guy who was with me inside sighed as soon as he walked out making me look over.

"You good?" I asked making him look over and shake his head.

"Are you really okay with this? I mean I get that we got In through merit but does that mean that we have to be a part of the Band " he said and i sighed back.

"I mean no I'm not I'd rather be focused on my studies and getting myself a part time than this but it's the policy gotta do it" I replied making him look at me curiously making me feel uncomfortable.

"What?" I asked.

"You want a part time?" He asked and I gave a small nod.

"Yeah?" I replied low-key feeling a bit weirded out bu this guy.

"Great!!" He exclaimed jumping a bit towards me making me flinch.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Okay so my parents let me have this pretty neat studio apartment near by its got floors and all but they put a condition that I need to pay for atleast 60% of the rent we'll it's out place but they're making pay rent for it" he rambled while I tried my best to keep up with him.

"Okay so?" I asked.

"So! I decided to give drum lessons" he exclaimed while I nodded along.

"I'm still not catching what you're throwing down" I replied and he sighed.

"So be my patner! Give lessons with me" he said and i raised an eyebrow.

"What? Why should I plus who's gonna take lessons from a first year college kid"

"With your face I'd say anyone would be interested" he replied making me gape at him.

"What did you just say?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Boss look around everyone's already got their eyes on you... That girl just ran into the pole because she was busy looking at you" he said pointing towards someone making me look over only to see a girl rubbing her forehead before looking back at me.

The second our eyes met she flinched before running back into the pole.

"Uhm... Okay? Woah wait are you trying to use me?" I said looking towards him while he simply nodded.

"Absolutely" he smiled, startling me a bit at his honesty.

"I mean we're going to see a lot of eachother so might as well be honest right" he said and i nodded.

"I mean yeah... But bro I don't even know my name~"

"Ouch Bright I'm hurt, I remembered your name from the introduction that sir gave us" he said putting  one of his hand on his heart while the other wiped away an imaginary tear.

"Dramatic much? I wasn't paying attention because I was more worried if I got in trouble for someone" I sighed.

"In trouble? This is literally the first week my guy how would you get in trouble?" He asked.

"I won't be shocked honestly... I~ never mind. What's your name?" I asked instead.

"Hm okay okay... It's Drake" he said making me nod along.