|| 34 ||

CHAPTER-34
-FLYING-

•°~°•

A R U S H I

It was 5p.m. when Randhir returned from his meeting. Aun-I mean, mom was upset as we were living today at 8 and she wanted to spend the afternoon with him. But he, being a good brother and son, kept his promise, and brought snacks for everyone so that we all could spend some times, together.

Right now, I was sitting in the car beside huge hulk. I was sad cause we were leaving. I will miss bhai, bhabhi and Ashi. I didn't know how I would live without my besties ?

I felt squeeze in my hand. It belongs to huge hulk. He half cupped my face,"I know you are sad but believe me, angel, I am not doing it on purpose. You know what ?! I have a surprise for you at airport." He smiled mischievously.

I shrugged,"alright, can you give any hint ?"I showed him puppy eyes. He tilted his head away, and kept his hand on my eyes,"No puppy eyes, sweetie."

"oh uh..!" I removed his hand and huffed. Our car pulled in the parking area. We got out and the driver took out our luggages.

When we entered inside, I heard two very familiar voices,"Arushi..!" I turned and found, Riya and Sourav. My jaw dropped. "Did you like the surprise ?" A whisper came in my ear. I turned and nodded. "Thanks," my eyes became glossy. They came and hugged me tightly. "We will miss you cupcake." They stated.

After few minutes, an announcement interrupted us,"Arushi, let's go or else we will miss our flight."Randhir said. I sniffled and we hugged for last time. I waved at them. Randhir held my hand and we turned but then Sourav too held my hand halting me in my track. I was confused. He bended,"Don't be freaked to call or inform me if he does something, okay ?" He kissed my cheek. I shyly smiled and stood on my tip toe to kiss his cheek. He ruffled my hair and chuckled. Suddenly I was pulled away from him.

I flinched, I look up and saw huge hulk throwing daggers to Sourav. He rolled his eyes,"we should leave now. Bye," Sourav and Riya left.

It was a thirteen hours flight. Soon an announcement took place to fasten our seat belts, it means we gonna land soon. I was extremely excited. We finally reached Canada. Believe me that was so amazing.

"Hello Mr. Malhotra, Welcome to Canada. I will be your driver today, I will drive you to your mansion." He bowed and shook his hand with huge hulk. I was little scared cause huge hulk was acting rude after we landed. My heart was racing behind my ribs, I swear.

"You must be Mrs. Malhotra, hello ma'am. Welcome to Canada. I hope you enjoy living here." He gave me a welcoming smile. "A-Arushi. C-Call me Arushi." He nodded. I was breathing heavily. I clenched huge hulk's arm. Perhaps he understood as he wrapped his arms around my back and rubbed it slowly, relaxing me.

We sat in the car. I looked out of the window, we passed by lots of tall buildings. Our car pulled up outside a huge gate. Then the gate opened and we passed by them. There were many guards around.