Lakeview Pt. 1

You checked your bag over again. You had everything you thought you would need. Some clothes, toiletries, and your uniform. It wasn't going to be a long term stay, you hoped.

You looked over to see Brat packing both her and Courage's bag. Courage only really needed some food and water for the trip itself. You could always cut a water bottle in half for a water bowl.

Brat, on the other hand, didn't need much and she packed like she was in the military. She had three whole outfits tucked snugly in the bag and still had plenty of space for Courage's stuff.

You had already sent a text to Zak, Mitch, and Bubbles regarding what time you would all be heading out. Zak confirmed that you had the Airship to use.

After school was out, everyone was going to meet up at your apartment and head out from there. Then, you'll head straight to Lakeview to find the brothers who defeated the Beast.

Though, that did leave Townsville with only two heroes to protect it from monsters. Luckily, you knew three other superpowered teens who were willing to keep an eye in things while you and Bubbles were gone.

This should be a fun trip.

Power Up!

Zak: Welcome to Saturday Airlines.

Zak gestured towards the large orange airship. Everyone stared at it for a moment before Courage sneezed.

Zak: What?

Y/N: It's just....how have you never been caught flying this giant orange thing?

Mitch: It's like a traffic cone in the sky.

Zak turned around and looked at it.

Zak: Huh. Good question.

You just shrugged and grabbed your bag. Bubbles and Mitch had their own bags packed. Bubbles was like Brat's, but less put together and, of course, she had Octi sticking out of her bag.

Mitch had his bag, but he also had his gear. A few Chemical A grenades and his sword. Now that Football was over for the season, he had no problem taking the weekend off.

Y/N: Alright. We'll make it to Lakeview by night fall. From there, we'll look for the brothers and find out how to break this curse.

Robin: What curse?

Everyone turned around to find Robin standing there. She didn't really seem all that surpised to see you all about to board a giant Airship. Nor was she really that surpised to see her boyfriend with a sword.

Zak: Hey, Robin.

Robin smiled.

Robin: Hi, Zak.

Mitch: What are you doing here?

Mitch walked over to Robin. Her smile remained, however.

Robin: Well, I pieced everything together the other night. When I saw Y/N flying away from the Utonium house. And from there, I realized that Brittany was actually just Bubbles with an attitude.

Brat: Hey!

Robin: And from there I began to think back on all the times you canceled our dates to help Y/N. Like the night when all those males ended up in the park. And again when Brittany suddenly appeared out of the blue.