Periods

In this one shot Maya and Josh are living together! Sorry if you find this gross or uncomfortable :')

Maya's POV

"Where are you Gorgeous?" I heard the door close and covered my face with the duvet. "In our room!" I yell back, closing my eyes again until the door creeps open. "What's wrong? Are you ill?" I hear Josh ask softly as he closes the door behind him. "No..." I mumble as he sits on the bed next to me. "What's wrong then?" Josh asks, placing his and on my cheek and tucking my hair behind my ear. I feel my cheeks flush in embarrassment and he immediately notices, "You don't need to be embarrassed...I won't judge you.." He says gently as he begins rubbing his thumb along my cheek. "I-I'm on my period..." I say quickly before hiding my face under the duvet. I hear him chuckle slightly before the covers are lifted away from me, "There's no need to be embarrassed by something natural Gorgeous. Now, why are you hiding in bed?" He asks softly, placing a hand on my back. "My cramps just hurt a bit..." I respond quietly and clutch my stomach feeling the recognisable feeling travel through me. Josh watches me for a moment before placing a kiss on my forehead, "I'll be back in a moment ok?" He says before leaving the room and I let out a groan knowing that I've just grossed him out but he comes back moments later holding...a big plaster? "What is that?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he sits on the edge of the bed. I watch as he peels off the wrapping. "It's a heat pad, could you lift your shirt a little please?" Josh responds softly and I lift my shirt slightly. I flinch slightly at his cold hands but relax as the pad begins warming up, soothing my cramps slightly. "Does it help?" He asks softly. "Yeah.." I responded, "Why did you have one of these?" I ask and Josh smiles, "I may not get periods but my sisters did and I knew that you would so I wanted to get something to help." He answers. "That was really sweet of you...thank you..." I say, feeling a small blush rise to my cheeks. "Anytime Gorgeous." He whispers before laying down beside me and reaching for a bag beside the bed, "Tacos!! I love you so so much..." I smile reaching for the bag, "Me or the taco's?" He chuckles. "Can it be both?.." I ask nervously and he laughs before passing me the bag, "You really know the way to a girls heart Boing"

" I ask nervously and he laughs before passing me the bag, "You really know the way to a girls heart Boing"

Thanks for reading! I had no idea how to end it xd