lockdown protocol

Nyeh
I feel like my y/n povs are like third person povs 👹 yes I'm still sticking with writing it like that :v

✷✰Y/n P.O.V✰☾

You woke up only to hear purring sounds. "*Yawn* hmm... What time is it..." "Wakey wakey moonlight~ you have lockdown duty." "Oh right, I forgot about that..." You got up, stretched, and head towards the security desk. "Hey, moon." "Hm?" "Can you come with me? It's my first time here and I don't really know my way around. And I don't want to be alone in a big ass mall" "hehe, sure starlight. I'll come with you" "oh thank goodness." You grabbed your phone, your flashlight and some sundrop candys. Who knows when you might need it.

You head out of the daycare with moon following your lead. You closed the doors and turned your flash light on. "So where are we heading first star?" "Hmm let's see... " you said checking your fav watch. "Oh first area we need to check is the glamhall." "They're rooms? Okay then" "lead the way moon! Since I don't know where it is-" you got a chuckle from moon as he lead the way. "Now I got to warn you, Monty has been a lot more aggressive ever since he accidentally destroyed bonnie" "yeah I heard what happened to Bonnie... Is he okay?" "Luckily, the damage didn't destroy his memory card. so even if they can't find the proper parts they can just give him a new body." "Ahh I see!"

Not long after, you both made it to the glamhall. "So... How does lockdown duty works-?" "They didn't tell you?" "They just said *cough* *cough* you have lockdown duty  as well. Here's your fazwatch, security badge and you flash light. *cough* yeah-" "My- That's one way to hire a person-" "I know right" "Okay so basically, 'lockdown duty' means you have to make sure everything and everyone is at they're areas in this case the glamrocks crew in they're designated rooms." "Ah, I see. After that?" "Well after that you just make sure they are functioning well. Which means you have to take them to parts and service for a maintenance check." "If they are somewhat broken?" "You have to fix them obviously." "Oh, oh sh-" "what?" "You see I'm not really good at maintenance" "oh don't worry, there will be a voice guiding you during the maintenance check anyway" "okay noted!"

You went to check on Freddy first, he was there and looks perfectly fine! But you still had to bring him to the parts and service area. "Sooo what now?" "They really didn't tell you anything about lockdown duty??" "Not a word" "Gosh, alright. First you go in to his room and tell him to follow you for a maintenance check. Then, I'll show you where the parts and service area is. After doing so, you take Freddy, shove him into the room and the voice will tell the rest" "Damn- how do you know all of this?" " I've been doing this for years now Y/n.but your the first to not get told anything on how lockdown works" "Hmm~ Now I'll go get Freddy." "Alright I'll wait here"

You went into Freddys room, only to be greeted with a mic to your head. "OW-" "OH MY I'M SORRY SUPERSTAR!"  "WHY ARE YOU THROWING MICS??" "It's a habit. Sorry-" "Ugh, it's fine. maintenance check, let's go" "oh! Your the new lockdown worker?" "Yep, the names Y/n!" "Lovely name superstar!" "Come on, let's go Freddy. I don't want moon waiting to long." "Moons here?" "Yeah, Why?" "Oh nothing, it's just we hardly see them ever since they got taken to work at the daycare" "wdym? Well they were originally gonna be part of the glamrocks as well. But the idea was changed to them being daycare attendants. They didn't seemed to be liked by the teens and young adults. But loved by kids so they changed they're programming a bit" "I see... " you said finally getting out of the room. "Oh my, Starlight what happened to your head!?" "I accidentally threw a mic at her head" "*sigh* guess bad habits never leave huh?" "Alright you two enough chatting, moon lead the way!" "Alright alright" he said leading the way.

Not long after, you three made it to parts and service. "Alright fred, get in there." "Of course superstar!" "See you in a minute moon!" "Mhm!" "Alright fred, alright Starlight. I'll go walk around the plex for a bit. Bye" He said hooking a rope on his back. 'Why does it look like hes sw- y'know what never mind'

After doing so 💃🏻

"Alright, freddy! Your in good shape! " "of course I am. I always am" you chuckled at the sentence and you both head out of the parts and service area. "Hey Y/n! I brought chica here! Freddy and I can go while you check chica!" "Alright! Thanks Moon<3" you said with a soft smile after. Moon had a tint of blue on his face. 'Flustered huh?' You chuckled at the thought of it.
"Alright Superstar! I'll be going now! Hope to see you again soon!" "Okay bye freddy!" You said while waving at him. "Hello Y/n, Can you uhh.. Help me with the trash? I think I'm almost full- in fact u think I might throw up if I eat a few more-" "Oh, alright. come and get in here then!" "Bye starlight!" "Yeah, Bye moon!" You said while heading into the parts and service room.

This process has been going on until you have checked every single one of them. "Alright there we go Monty! Your claws are all fixed again!" "Thanks Gatorade! Oh AND YOU PAINTED THEM PURPLE?? They look dope not gona lie" he said with a gatorish smirk. You chuckled at his reaction. "Alright alright, Now get back to your room Monty." "Again thanks For fixing my claws!" Your welcome!" You said waving goodbye at Monty. "Alright moon now it's your turn!" "No" "why not?" "J-just no. Maybe tomorrow?" "Alright. Now, what's the next step for lockdown duty?" "Hmm... Oh right! Now we have to go check on the DJ." " Y'ALL GOT A DJ??" "Of course we do! What did you expect this mall to be for kids only?" "I guess?" "Well to bad it isn't. Now come on I'll show you the place!" You chuckled and followed his lead.

HSAHSHHAH I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER 😭😭 And I have a test tomorrow wish me luck 💃🏻💃🏻
(1094 words)