κεφάλαιο εικοστό ένα

//chapter twenty one//

the house was still the same as the night I left

depressing

we take the spiral staircase up to the very top floor. this area was new to me, only because I was never allowed to even look at this staircase nor go past the first floor.

the whole top floor of the staircase was occupied by a large oval white table surrounded by black chairs, two large chairs were placed at the head of the table obviously for the luna and alpha but around the rest of the table were a couple of people I could tell were apart of the elders council from the power radiating off of them.

Basically they take retired alphas and Lucas from the surrounding packs and make sure that everyone is following the royal councils rules

One alpha from a near by pack looks at me with what seems like disgust

Suddenly the hold got stronger... and stronger... and stronger. until a white light hits and as it faded a thick fog shaded around a dining room area. two kids were eating at the table. that's when the yelling from the background starts to move toward the kitchen

"What do you mean Richard your kids! your never here" a woman with short brown hair comes into view slamming her apron on the kitchen counter "you know what it's like being councilmen you knew this when I was elected but that gives you no right to bring other men into the home I paid for"

"and you have no right not being there for your kids at least he's there for them. I bet they don't even know you were their father until I have to force them to say hello to you" she laughed taking a plate out of the microwave and throwing it on the table "when you're done I want those papers signed tonight" she whispered before walking away.

the flash pulls me back in I look down at the table to catch my breath to see a huge puddle of blood staining the white table. "great they sent us the weak little girl who happens to be a freak, I will be sending a complaint to the kingdom about sending a new replaced" Alpha Richard said writing on a note pad

he cleared his throat and turned to the alpha "she can stay for the time being since the kingdom ordered her to be her but has no say in anything that goes on with this pack". oh, no big boy that's not how things are going to go around here. I find it funny that I'm here to help their pack yet they act all high and mighty like they don't need my help.

'so you're not going to acknowledge your first element huh' i looked up at the table to see everyone happily dissing everything in the folder I had handed to alpha Lucas on our way up here his hand slightly brushing over mine. now that I get to think about it,it was weird I didn't even know what power that was.

'if I tell you a secret promise to not tell Selene' my wolf said hushed

yeah sure

'We have the psychic ability she howled' 'but that one was just the first stage from what i know we are destined to have many more'

what the-

"Ok so all in favor of this plan say I"

no one said anything. wait what favor?

"Sorry to announce to you miss Aliyah but we will not be continuing with your plans though we will entertain the training for all of the pack male and female and the elders handling the school work as for male elders weapon training those that exceed the age of 200 are not to part take in anything due to them being at retirement age" the now beta Max Norton announced. he looked at his mate Vivian as she gave a nod approving what he said.

everyone's stared at me for a response but I never said anything. I spent hours and hours for what... a dumb ass vote

"Fuck this you guys are a joke" I got up and walked out

out of sight out of mind

except I wasn't actually. I stayed around the corner and hid my smell something Mathew showed me my first week of training.

"Thank goddess she left,who does that bitch think she is," Luna Tabitha said slamming her hand on the table "and I thought she was a omega how the heck is she a guardian Lucas i thought you said she was the weakest of the pack does that look like weak to you"

"we apparently misunderstood-"

"misunderstood what? that we could possibly be getting help from the forth strongest she wolf in the world! i don't think this has to do with a misunderstanding more of your guesses followed by a lack of poor judgement which is why we are in this mess to begin with!" the upset luna yelled sitting back in her seat

"Tabitha you're completely right we had poor judgement on our part" Rebekah the ex luna said "but to our understanding shes not even supposed to be alive. my son, you did reject her correct?"

"yeah i did the bond snapped in half and everything me and my wolf felt it"

"plus the mating cermaony went fairly well between the two with tabitha's mate being killed off and no bond between lucus and aliyah the blood mixed accorantly" the ex beta Potter said just as confused

wait tabitha's mate killed off?

"This note says the king is coming in a couple of weeks we have to either come up with a better plan or have her he-" one of the elders said

"no!" everyone expressed at the same time not letting the elder even finish her statement. "there has to be another way! and from what i know there is no way my daughter is apart of them i mean look at her she looks just as weak as the day she left"

"that's not the point dasiy" my stepdad sighed "the point is she apart of them and the king apparently saw her worthy enough to place her on a mission as a lead"

everyone was quite

"let dismiss for the night,we will first go check on training before parting ways" the alpha said in frustration

i left before anything else was said. i head down the stairs we took and back outside to the field where they were training."hey Aliyah! wanna come show the kids how to actually fight" Robin yelled giving me a wink he just as everyone from the meeting was exiting the house and heading this way.

"sure why not" i said taking off my weapons belt and the gun i had attached to my thigh. Everyone watches as everything drops to the ground

"so whos the lucky guy"