Chapter { 39 } : Chaos

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was back to school after a month of break because of covid.

So now I'm really full on my schedule, especially that I'll be graduating high school next year, so yeah I gotta prepare some stuff, so I'll be quite busy, but I'll defenetly do my best to try and update as fast as I can.

I also want to thank you for 12K reads, it honestly made me beyond happy, especially in times like this.

Thank you lovelies ♡.

Enjoy.

......................................

Mirabella :

Damian held his hand up and gave a signal.

The big glass windows surrounding the ballroom shattered, and people wearing black masks came through them and started shooting.

Red was all I could see, people fighting, and shooting everywhere.

"Damn it.. Riccardo we have to get her out of here", said zio Dante while shooting some people that were coming towards us.

"Yes, Gianni, take her out of here, and take the boys with you", said nonno.

Gianni pulled me to his side, and signaled to the boys to come with us, Santiago was holding a crying luis in his arms, lucas with Evelyn, Alessandro with tia guilia, romeo with tia val, and luca with nonna.

Rafael held Ava's hand as we ran.

Avoiding the bullets dancing around us.

I glanced at Sebastian to see if he was safe.

He was fighting through the fighting crowd towards the doors.

We made it there but damion stood there waiting for us.

"Look around you princess, we can do this the easy way it the hard way, come with me, and no more lives will be shed, come with me and I'll have nothing to do with them", he said.

I looked around, bodies on the floor, screaming children, fighting teenagers, bloodied fighters.

Because of me.

I glanced at my brothers and family with a sad face.

"There's only one way to stop this", I said my bottom lip trembling.

"No.. we still have a chance, we'll fight", said Mattio holding my hand.

"Yes we do have a chance. We fight", said Alfonso stepping forward cracking his knuckles.

The boys followed with him, and walked towards damian.

Liam was first to arrive, and he started fighting with Damion.

Punches were thrown between them, and both had no intention to stop.

But it didn't end well, damion held his gun out and pointed at Liam who was in his arms.

Damion was bigger than Lee, so it was easy for him.

"NOO!!", yelled Evelyn for her son.

"Let him go", I said sternly struggling to keep my tears in.

"Come and I'll let them all go", he said still holding the gun at Liam's head.

Lee shook his head.

I stepped towards nonna, I removed my tiara and gave it to her.