34.

Jin back from Los Angeles as Rosé is pregnant with cute little baby. Both couple where happily riding towards Kim Mansion to surprise there parents and sibling Jungkook, as Jisoo is not there.

As usual Mark grate him and help Jin to carry luggage to there room when Jungkook run from his room to go somewhere.

" Bro where are you going in hurry" Jin ask jungkook but he didn't reply as he didn't hear him but stop there seeing his big brother and sister in law. " Hyung... Jungkook call surprisingly.

" What happened to you bunny, you seems in hurry, where were you going" Jin ask back while helping Rosé to sit on couch who is few weeks pregnant.

" Hyung I will tell you later...I'm going, eomma is in her room" jungkook reply and again run out from Kim Mansion... followed by his hyung Jin who seems worried.

Jin excuse himself from his wife Rosé and follow jungkook " Wait kook, where are you going in hurry...Jin asked sensing his brother odd behavior. He's kinda doubting Jungkook...like is his brother into some sort of things like wrong one's.

" Where are you going, you seems in hurry that you didn't ask me why I'm here...your sister in law is pregnant you didn't even grate her" Jin utter disappointedly looking at Jungkook in suspicious way.

" Hyung... Taehyung hyung... I mean professor Kim, he collapse" jungkook utter nervously as he don't know what to reply, should he tell his hyung everything or not.

" What collapse...HOW... WHEN" Jin ask worriedly, and follow Jungkook to Taehyung's apartment. Jin never come his apartment in Seoul, as his busy in Los Angeles and never get time to visit him.

Ride towards taehyung apartment was filled with numerous questions by Jin but Jungkook didn't reply any. He don't know what to reply in such situation when he's noona is not here.

He divert Jin questions and finally reach Taehyung's apartment which was locked. " It's locked" jungkook muttered while scratching his nape nervously.

" His appa birthday, it might be...try it" Jin speak and try that password which leads to open door of Taehyung's apartment. He knows taehyung very well since there middle school.

He knows his conflicts with Lee family, why he hate his own mom, how he's appa died and everything...but not the thing that his best friend V is dating his younger sister.

They enter taehyung apartment and spot taehyung lying on floor beside him broken wine bottle, his house is mess. Everywhere where broken wine bottles, broken glass pieces.

He was broken his eyes where red, gloomy. He's hand was bleeding as some glass pieces entered his skin causing to bleed.

He's wasted like everytime when he's mad on someone, he's eyes where closed and lips where syncing like his saying something.

Both brother help him to stand and sit on couch when taehyung utter in very low voice but audible to Jisoo's brother's Jin and Kookie.

" Jisoo is mine...she's mine, I'm not breaking up with her... don't leave me Jisoo...Kim Jisoo, I love you...

" WHAT...KIM JISOO... Jisoo, our Jisoo" Jin utter confusedly with deep frown on his world wide handsome face.

" Hyung it's not time for that, look his hand is bleeding, let me check it first" jungkook utter and lightly pull Taehyung's bleeding hand on his lap and pull out some glass pieces then clean his bleeding hand and wrap it with bandage.