must read

OMG ITS BOOK 2!!!

[I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS! I ONLY OWN AIRES AND MY OTHER OC'S AND THEIR STORYLINES]

I'm so excited for this book, we get to see a new Aires and I'm ready to show you her. Her journey this season is gonna be one hell of a ride. It's going to be dark and different to the first book. It's also going to be in her point of view sometimes as I feel like it's better if she tells the story.

IMPORTANT!:

Just to clarify, Tate Florence Hale is her real name! Due to her finding out the truth she begins to struggle a lot with her identity this season. She dislikes the name Aires as it was given to her to feed a lie. Throughout the book the two names mix a lot however she sticks with Aires in the end as she discovers more about herself. Some characters will refer to her as Tate however she IS still Aires and will always see herself as Aires.

TRIGGER WARNINGS!

This book has brief mentions of abuse and rape (from her past) , none of the topics are detailed however they are just briefly mentioned and hinted it. There will be trigger warnings for these at the top of the page.

I relate to Aires a lot as a character and also struggle with most of the things she struggles with. I included them in her character as I wanted to show the side of her that not many others would see behind her mask. We get to see her point of view and how she lives with what she has.

Aires struggles with: drug and alcohol abuse, bipolar type II, depression, dissociation and suicidal thoughts. If any of these topics are triggering for you then please don't read this book.

THIS BOOK ALSO INCLUDES SMUT!!!

Enjoy <3