Darkness

Lucy/Yui's POV

It's dark. ominous, lonely. I just can't seem to wake up. it's like something is taking control of me. I try to fight back with every ounce of strength I have, but nothing seems to work. I feel useless, helpless and most of all weak. That word. Weak. It sure does bring back some memories. That harrowing day which brought me to power, lead me to this emotionless state. I remember it like it was yesterday.

~~Flashback~~

we had reached the forest, I felt an eery presence of magic, but noticing that Natsu, Erza and Gray seemed to not notice this , I dismissed it and headed inside the dark and spooky woods.

Suddenly we were attacked by some demons, they were simple to beat,that was until a whole swarm of them came to attack us at once. Fear struck me like a bullet, and I froze.a hord of them leaped on me and started to claw at my skin and I was badly wounded.Within seconds, Natsu was at my side attempting to stop them from hurting me further. The demons attention was then turned to Natsu and they began to claw at him leaving deeper gashes than mine, I thought we would all die until Erza and Gray stepped in and fought the rest of them off one by one with waves of ice make magic and Erzas heavens wheel swords.

Moments passed and my fear had elapsed, causing pain to takeover my body,I grasped my shoulder which was hurting the most, when I looked over to see what damage there was I heard Natsu shout at me.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT LUCY, IF ONLY YOU WEREN'T SO WEAK WE COULD HAVE GOTTON OUT OF THERE WITH NO WOUNDS AT ALL!!BUT NOOOOOOO!! YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SAVED AND IM TIRED OF BEING THE ONE WHO HAS TO RISK MY LIFE TO SAVE YOURS!!"

~~Flashback end~~

10 years. that's how long it has been since then. 10 whole years and I still remember how it all happened. Now I know what that strange presence I felt was that time. It must have been, the wizard who cast the spell on Natsu to make him say that. Damn him, this is all his fault. yeah I should thank the guy for the opportunity to meet my family again, but he has corrupted my comrades and turned them against me. I shall never forgive him for what he has done. never.

As for that sly bastard of a master of seryths beasts, he is NOT going to get away with this. what does he expect to achieve from taking on all of the guilds at once in the grand magic games. yeah, he may have a demon controlling me and my magic right now. but that won't be enough to take on the guilds combined, because once he is defeated, he will lose control of the beast and nothing will be able to stop it. I don't think I can get myself out of this one.

?????'s POV

Oh she's gone and done it now. gotton herself into a situation in which she can't get out of alone. ha! Well let's see how this one plays out.

Narrator's POV

While Lucy had no control over her own body, Bradley was controlling the creature inside of her and they were making their way towards Crokus, the town in which the grand magic games would be held. on the way, instead of destroying the village, they decided to pass on by without any disturbance as team Natsu had convinced them to leave it alone so news would not spread before the games, causing there to be a cancellation.

Lucy/ Yui's POV

I'm kind of used to being trapped in my own mind now. it's not so bad, I can hear everyone around me and I can now see a little of what's going on, but not too much. right now I can see that everyone is on the train and Natsu is desperately trying to handle his motion sickness. haha. it's funny how corrupt his mind has been recently, but how normal he seems when it comes to his motion sickness, I bet the person controlling him is regretting taking control of him, because if I remember rightly, the spell included some downfalls, if the person you were controlling was injured, you would also be injured. so whatever happens to Natsu, happens to the guy controlling him, including motion sickness. He must be feeling terrible now.