7 | Tension

Isabelle's POV :

My mother has been discussing coming to see me for the last week. I have not texted Carlos, nor has he tried to contact me.

I haven't seen Julian as much as I used to. Hopefully it's because he got to spend time with Christian. 

I walk on campus ground with my new best friend. She is the absolute sweetest, cutest, prettiest girl I've seen.

I've told her about my job and Julian. She is dying to meet him.

"Come on! You said it yourself. Christian is never home. If I come, he won't know."

"He'll probably see you through the camera's."

"Belle. Be serious. Why can't I come. Are you and the boss into something?"

"What! No. Never in a million years." She laughed and we both walked into our class.

"I'm coming today. I doubt he'll have a problem with me coming over."

"He doesn't let his kid have toys in the shower. I don't exactly know how he'd feel about the whole, having an entire stranger at his house."

"Oh please-."

"Attention up front everyone." Our professor whistle to the loud classroom gathering everyone attention.

"Today we have a very special guest. Someone who is gonna be paying for 2 lucky students tuitions for next year." This class seemed to be a waste of time for most of the students. They all just slept through it and hoped for the best.

"Would you guys like the meet this special guest?" He looked so excited and everyone blew him off.

"Here he comes." He no longer held any excitement in his voice as he opened the door for the special-. Special!

It was no special person. Well yes special. But it was Christian Knight.

I covered my face with my open hair.

"Holy fuck. He's hot." His face got everyone's attention that's for sure. 

"Are you hiding?" Lila question uncovering my face.

"No." When I went to cover my face again, Christian had already seen me. He didn't smile, wave, or do anything but look at my face.

Then looked away.

His gaze traveled through the entire class as girls and some boys looked at my boss unknowingly. 

"Isn't he hot?"

"He's ok." I didn't want to give an opinion about my boss's appearance. 

"Oh shut up." His every move was watched oglingly by her. He was wearing a dark grey suit. He was wearing an expensive watch. He looked fantastic. But I didn't want to say anything about that.

I didn't even realize the teacher was talking until Christian's mouth began moving.

"Hello everyone. As you all must know, I'm Christian Knight. Every year for the past 7 years, I choose one class to give an opportunity to. Two people will get their tuition for next year completely paid off by me. This includes books, classes, supplies. Everything will be paid off. Those selected for my offer will be those who score the highest on the annual end-of-year test." After saying so many words he wasn't out of breath. How?

"Wow. Hot and rich." I couldn't take her to Christian's house after school now. His phone rung and he stepped out of the class and the teacher continued with his speech. The kids were now zoned out, but I wasn't.

I was finally able to think and understand what he was saying.

It wasn't long for the class to end. I stepped outside while Lila followed behind me.