4) Purple

Y/N pov

I heard sunny gasp and then slowly back away again which made me wonder if I was in danger.

"Y/n, back away. SLOWLY." He said which made me wonder what had infront of me. I threw another ball at the hissing creature and heard a disapproving meow.
'Is it a cat?' I thought, listening out for any other sounds that would prove that this is in fact a feline mammal.

I got my confirmation when I heard another meow, this time louder and definitely closer to me than before.

Sun told me that there was a threat infront of me and to come to him ASAP.
Was he scared of cats or something? Who makes a daycare attendant scare of such simple things such as felines? There just balls of fluff and cuteness, there's nothing in them that should be able to scare anyone, let alone a robot!

But the sound of his garbled scream quickly silenced my thoughts.

H grabbed me by the waist and started running in what seemed to be random directions. I felt us being pulled up by something, maybe god, maybe a wire. Sunny placed me down on what seemed to be the floor of somewhere and I heard him opening a door.

"Welcome to my humble abode!" He shouted, "Please don't mind the mess, moon can get a little... agitated by the cleaning staff."

'Like I could see it anyway'

We went into what he said was his 'humble abode' and laid down on the floor. He made a noise of concern and asked me to sit on the mattress instead.

I asked him where it was but he just said that I need to take the cloth off my eyes

"Sunny that won't do anything, I can't see either way!" I tried telling him. He seemed to have finally got it because I heard him gasp and then start apologising like mad.

"I am so so so so so so so so so so so so sO sorry sunshine! I don't know how i didn't realise! The signs where obvious, you tripping up the stairs and moon calling me an idiot over and over again, golly that was so ignorant of me! Please don't hate me sunshine, i am truly sorry!" He babbled on, expecting me to understand half of what he was saying even though he took like 20 seconds to say it.

I told him it was OK, and I guessed that was fine because he didn't give off sad vibes anymore. Maybe I was wrong, but oh well.

Sun POV

'Baha, you idiot! You spoke too fast for their tiny brain to comprehend and now their confused even more! How are you even qualified to be a daycare attendant if you can't see that a small child is blind!'
Moon told me.

In my opinion, that was really cruel of them as he could have told me anytime that Y/n was blind. But noooo, moon is gonna be the little poopy head he is and refuse to share things that could keep us from being dismantled.
'You weren't complaining before when I didn't tell you stuff! And poopy face? Really? What are you, five?' They stated.

'Shut up moon, its your fault that I'm in this situation anyways! If you had just told me, we wouldn't have the risk of getting decommissioned! This is going to affect both of us you know, not just me! And yes, I did say poopy face. You know that I'm not allowed to swear and the kids only call each other names like that! And I'm literally built for five year olds! You were meant to be too!' I argued back. Moon used to be an animatronic that the kids loved, then the scary white lady came in and "fIxEd uS" which resulted in moon attacking a child. I think her name was Vanessa. Oh well!

I looked down at the child still standing there. How old was Y/n? 5? 6? Somewear around there. I don't get how you can go through alot at such a young age.

There was a sound behind me.

'What? This place is locked to everyone except the staff but they've all gone home, and no-one can jump up here, its too high! So who's ther-

Warning. Undetected threat in the daycare. Entering emergency mode. Contacting main office.
.
.
.
Main office unavailable. Powering down in 10.
9
"Sunny, what is that? I can see a purple rabbit running towards us!"
6
₩h@ţ¿ ťh€ř€§ ňø půŕpł€ ŕąbbıţ @ţ ţhə pîžžæ płëx?
3
''¥/Ň ŘŰŇ''
1

Powering down.

775 words, tryna make it more angst because I'm loosing plot and need it to continue the story. Also sorry about not updating, im not going to use school as an excuse but i have been busy and now with this storm i have time to write.
Welp, see you later guys, galls and non binary pals!