Fifteen

"What about mom, will you two not get back together?" you ask Achilles.

"She will return here, don't worry about her for now" his reply made you sigh and lean back on the sofa.

"How can you be so sure about that, Dad?"

The question made the vampire general smile slightly and look at you with a smile glint.

"She can't live without you, that is something I can assure you of, dear" you title your head slightly.

"Does she love me that much?"

Even though you know the answer to this question, you wish to confirm it.

"Yes, but I love you more than her though" you furrow your eyebrows at him.

"That is not a contest, you know" you mumble.

"It is not, but I know that you missed me just like I missed you" you huff and cross your arms over your chest.

"As if"

You stare at Achilles as he sits beside you on the sofa, at this moment you realize something strange on the carpet and the walls.

It's stained by blood.

However, you did not dare to ask who's blood is that.

"You know, my biological parents are dead" you utter out, playing with your fingers.

The vampire turns his gaze towards you and sighs.

"Yes, I know they are weak" you snort

"At least they don't suck innocent people's blood" Achilles rolls his eyes, leaning back to relax his back.

"Don't exaggerate, you survive on animals, we survive on humans" you shrug.

"What are you going to do about...mom's lover" you inquire slowly and hesitatingly.

"Do? Oh honey, I already did"

𑁍𑁍𖣔𑁍𑁍

Celeste stares at the hanged body of her lover with a terrified expression.

Her lover, Edmund, is hanged by his neck with his guts spluttered out on the floor.

But, she doesn't care about him, her mind is surrounded by many thoughts about one person.

"(Y/n)!"

And that person is you.

"(Y/n)!"

She screams your name as she rushes up to your room only to not find you there.

Her husband found out about her affair and took you.

This ruined her plans completely of having a normal life with you.

Celeste is left with no choice but to return to Achilles.