Chapter 36: Cecilia and Amilia

-CREDIT TO THE MAKER OF THE VIDEO AND CREDIT TO THE THING THE AUDIO CAME FROM, IT'S NOT MINE AND IT IS A LITTLE MATURE!-

(You have no idea how much I've missed writing. I'm still uncertain about when I'll be able to write again, but here's another chapter! Btw, the video above, I found it very funny, but it is a little mature. I love you all, thank you for sticking with my story! Also, thank you Ashi-Simp for the names and idea to make Cecilia, Alejandra, and Juancho part of Antonio's friend group!)

Y/N'S PERSPECTIVE:

"So here's the thing... I saw a vision of you ripping up papers and stuff but I don't think it's avoidable... The training- Well, I thought it might change it but nothing changed, it's coming to pass." Bruno said. He had come in shortly after we started eating our fruit salads.

"Wait, so I'm gonna rip up papers and stuff? That's all?" I took a relieved breath.

"You made it so much scarier when you didn't tell us what you saw, had me thinking my father would come back from the grave or something," Bruno laughed nervously.

"Ha ha, yeah, sorry about that, it may have just seemed better to make it dramatic so you had some motivation to train," Camilo was silently listening while eating.

"I was motivated all right-"

"Y/N! Amilia, Cecilia, Alejandra, and Juancho are arriving soon! Do you want to play with us?!" Antonio begged excitedly.

"Um, sure, I don't have any plans for today anyway," I said, looking over at Camilo who looked to be distracted with eating.

"ANTONIO, YOUR FRIENDS ARE AT THE DOOR!" Abuela yelled.

"Coming!" He answered, quickly running out to meet up with his friends at the door.

"You know, Amilia and Cecilia's names are very similar, good thing too, I can never remember unique names," Camilo said.

"What about my name then?"

"It's not unique, it's the most beautiful name I've ever gotten to use, and if I had to name the Heavens it'd be your name," I kissed his cheek. (That is the cheesiest line I've ever come up with, I'm so proud of myself, lol)

"You're such a flirt sometimes,"

"Can't help it Mi Amour, it's our language,"

"Right you are," I said, eating the last of my fruit salad.

"WhO Is ShE?!" A girl's voice asked in outrage. I looked over at Camilo who had an eyebrow raised.

"AnD WhY iS sHe HeRe?!" The high-pitched voice yelled again. I got up and made my way to the front door to see a boy with unnaturally wide eyes and an extremely awake expression, a girl with dark skin and almost black hair who was trying to hide behind the awake kid, and another girl who was glaring at Amilia. She had two braids in her hair with orange bows tied at the end of each.

"She's my friend," Antonio said, looking uncomfortable with this negative energy.

"AnD!? I thought we were friends!"

"Hey, relax, he can have four friends," I said, specifically for the girl with braids. The one who was hiding suddenly stepped forward.

"It is physically impossible to relax! He'll leave us for her and we'll miss him too much to let that happen!" She said, looking like the world was going to end. Antonio didn't look like he knew what to do about all this and held up a rat.

"Want to hold one?" He asked everyone seeming as socially awkward as Bruno at that moment.

"Ok, listen, Antonio won't leave you guys, you're his friends too, and he doesn't want to lose you either. Amilia is also his friend, and maybe if you gave her a chance, you could become friends with her too and then you could all play together!" I said, crossing my fingers that they'd stop fighting now. The girl with braids gave me an unhappy look while the other two looked willing to give it a try. The extremely awake-looking boy stuck his hand out to Amilia.

"My name's Juancho, but my Abuela calls me Coffee Bean!" They shook hands.

"I'm Amilia, my parents call me Amilia," She said. The other girl with almost black hair and dark skin put her hand out next. Wow, these kids were formal.

"My name's Alejandra, but please just call me Al," Amilia nodded and smiled brightly at them. The girl with braids scoffed.

"I'm Cecilia, and Antonio is mine," She growled.

"Hey, hey, hey, be nice there, Antonio doesn't belong to anyone! And if he did it would be Amilia, not you," I mumbled the last part under my breath.

"Whatever, you'll see, I'll marry him one day!" She said boldly. I held back laughter.

"No, I will!" Amilia said, blushing furiously. Antonio looked close to fleeing on his giant cat friend. Camilo chose that time to come up behind me and rest his head on my shoulder.

"You know, I think you should ask Bruno to sort this one out, he can tell you who'll get to marry Antonio... After all, he saw Y/n and I together in the future," He said with a sly smile. I slapped his arm.

"I don't think that's a good idea-" But Amilia and Cecilia were already gone when I looked back.

"Great, just great! Camilo, what if Antonio marries neither of them?!" I said exasperatedly.

"Ah, relax Princesa-"

"IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO RELAX!" Al yelled, running up the stairs probably to Bruno's room. Bruno, he wasn't in his room! I ran into the kitchen to find the social rock feeding his rat some fruit.

"Bruno, you need to hide, the kids are looking for you!" I whispered. Juancho's eyes widened, he took a big breath before shouting from the hallway.

"I FOUND BRUNOOOO!" Bruno's eyes widened in fear and he quickly rose from his chair and made his way out the window. He fell on the ground hard. He scrambled up and sprinted down to the village with Juancho running far behind him, spilling coffee on his way. Camilo's laughter was heard from inside as he squinted at the running Bruno in the distance. He came back in.

"Now you don't have any plans and I can keep you to myself," He said cheekily, pulling me up to his room.

"I can't believe you did that, now Bruno's scared for his life,"

"Hm, well, payback for scaring you with the vision of you ripping up papers then, come on, I want to show you what I taught Jack!

(Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have an amazing rest of your day/night! Love you all! Mwah! <3)

- Author Out! <3

Word count: 1111