EP25: "pop off father!"

"we're officially in december now! so i decided

"we're officially in december now! so i decided... i haven't talked to you in a while, chat my beloved! you can ask me questions and stuff while i play some overwatch." dagger started and bursted into laughter "i already see comments that it's a dead game. yeah. as dead as your love life so shut the fuck up. i'm gonna play whatever i want"

soft music played in background, she had her energy drink prepared. it was perfect.

"i'm gonna pick some interesting questions from chat but feel free to ask in donos of course. just don't be weird" dagger hummed and the game screen loaded. "oh! i see one interesting already – "who do you main in ow?""

she chuckled and opened her profile in game, that showed statistics for how many hours in total she had played using certain character. genji was definitely on the first place.

"genji solos. of course i'm gonna main a dude who's throwing sharp objects" she giggled "on second place we have d.va almost ex aequo with widowmaker and then we have reaper."

user01 donated $15
face cam when?

"well uh, not any time soon. i've been getting more and more comfortable with myself as you can probably see on my instagram but not enough to face reveal. so sorry" dagger said and started the game.

user02 donated $10
can you spoil a tiny bit of
your next year plans? you said
they are huge! :0

"that's what she said..." dagger hummed "but... let's think. i planned a lot of meet-ups to have sounds good feels good filmed irl, not animated... but i don't know if it will work out because of covid. that leads us to other thing which is my own studio. i wanted to buy one but i think i'll need to postpone that" she sighed, sadness hearable in her voice "but just... lots of collaboration with new people in general. even some that you never imagined of working with me! i mean... if they agree"

the game started and she rushed to the point, jumping playfully.

user03 donated $35
dream or corpse?

"your mom" dagger said in the exact moment she killed someone "damn i didn't play it for a while..."

ironically enough both of them were in her chat right now.

"oh i see interesting one! "how long have you been friends with bad?"" she read it out loud, smile instantly forming on her face "for about... five years. yeah. bad is the kindest person on this earth and if i see a one bad word about him... you don't wanna know what's gonna happen next. just so you know."

she saw him spamming uwu and owos in her chat what caused her to smile.

"but seriously though, he's been there for me in the darkest times in my life. he was holding my hand when i was bawling my eyes out, he flew to me to be there with me... i'm oversharing right now but that's just the truth. bad, i would die for you. i know you know that but i'm dead serious, pun intended" dagger joked to loosen up the atmosphere a bit and distract herself from thinking about the past right now.