Bathroom of pleasure 💋🔞

⚠ THIS PART CONTAINS SEXUAL ACTION OR SOME HARSH WORDS IF YOU ARE A SENSITIVE READER PLEASE SKIP! REMEMBER THE AUTHOR HAS WARNED YOU! * it just fanfiction there is no connections in their real-life*⚠️⛔️

Hae-In comes into the house and check for Jisoo and Dalki " Where are they?" he walks into the living room and see Dalki is watching his favorite cartoon " Dalki! where is your mommy?" he turns to face his dad " She is in the kitchen" a short response from him. Hae-In talks no more and goes straight to the kitchen. Jisoo is wearing a kitchen apron and preparing to cook dinner.  He walks in behind her in silence and hugs her waist with his face immersed in her neck to smell her scent " You smell good as always" he talks beside her ears  " Not the time to be sweet I have to cook if you don't help me get your son cleaned up" she uses the shoulder to push him a bit " Fine!" he says in sulks and goes to the living room to take Dalki to clean up.

Jisoo is done with the cook and goes up to call the father and son " Guys dinner is done come and eat" she opens the door and She sees that the father and son are enjoying themselves with the tickles when Hae-In makes Dalki wears clothes. She watches them and smiles " Alright enough with playing, time to eat the food is ready, come on" He finishes with Dalki clothes " Let's go! who arrive at the table first is the winner" he starts running before Dalki " No running" she follows them from behind.

" Daddy is cheating," he says and sulks at his dad " work smarter not harder" he stirs Dalki's hair " eat now !" Jisoo had enough " Alright". They eat and play at the same time making the atmosphere in a deep forest more lively. After dinner, Jisoo is washing the dishes and Hae-In puts Dalki to bed. She goes to the room where the elder had to prepare for her and Hae-In to take a shower. 

She is closing her eyes to let water flow and wet hair. When she stays still while closing her eyes she feels someone enter the bathtub and caress her shoulder with his nose. She doesn't scream because she already knows who it is " Why are you here? I am not done yet just let me finish my shower and you can come" she covers her big chest with one hand with the other hand covering her bottom body " And why are naked?". She feels shy all of a sudden when he doesn't talk a word and looks at her with a smile.

" did I tell you that you turn me on every time no matter what you did with your body?" He approaches her and takes her hands off. He said that made Jisoo's face turns red and looks down his little brother is up. She closes her eyes " I'm sorry, I think I'm done with showering" She tries to escape but he pulls her back to hugs her from behind and her a$$ is touching with his little brother. He whispers in her ears " Why are you shaking little rabbit? Are you scared of being eaten up?" He was still close to her ear. He turns her to face him " I can't hold it any longer" he kisses her neck and suck it hard " Ahhh, wait, wait, wait we are in the bathroom you have to take shower first" Jisoo shaking but still trying to convince him.

He doesn't say a thing but pushes her to the wall and kisses her one hand is on her neck and the other hand is pulling her waist to get closer to his. She doesn't refuse because she knows is useless because he wouldn't listen to her she is unable to stop and lets him do as he pleases with her body. She coils the hands around his back and replies to his kiss. Seem she out of breath " look like you're obsessed with this now" He smirks and observes her blushing face.

" it's all your fault" Jisoo turns while pouting " Oh yeah my fault apologize, but I can't stop" He shakes his body left and right allowing his little brother shakes with him while it's getting bigger " This baby looks likes it very hungry at this age" He keeps teasing her " you want to do it or not if you're not let sleep it's kinda late" She walks away but he pulls her back "Who tells you to walk away while my brother is like this? I should punish you " He pushes her against the wall and masturbate " AHHHH" She lets it out even she try so hard not to " Let's it out love I wanna hear it more" He continues to squeezes her.

" Please! I wanna do it" She whispers but he still can hear " Then show me that you're capable to handle mine" He gets out of the bathtub to sit on the toilet and suck his little brother and looks at her. Jisoo looks at him with a hot body like boiling water " How!" she squeezes her legs together because she feels goosebump when she watches him masturbate " like what I am doing now" She understands what he means then she starts to touch herself " AHHHH, I feel so weird" but she continues to touch her little sister. Both of them touch themselves by facing each other " AHHHH I think I'm going to come" she says when her eyes are on Haw-In " Me too, let's come together, AHHHH" they are coming and he gets into the bathtub.

He opens the water and mixes it with the hot water. Once again he turns her back to him and puts her hands on the wall for support. He pushes his little brother in and thrust slowly to make her uses to the pain " AHHH yours still tight" he hits her peaches " Don't hit it's hurt, AHHHH" she complains wiles moan loudly. He thrusts harder because she uses to the pain and screams for more " Penetrate me harder" she says and stands a bit straight and lean to kiss him who is behind her " I'm coming, AHHHH harder please" she begging him " As you wish love, I'm coming to AHHHHH" he gives her everything. They continue to do it till midnight.

( They are working very hard to produce a new family member so, anyway I am back with an adult part as I promises after a tough week with exam, luckily I've passed all the exam🥱 wish you guys don't abandon me after a week or if it the case I will...

( They are working very hard to produce a new family member so, anyway I am back with an adult part as I promises after a tough week with exam, luckily I've passed all the exam🥱 wish you guys don't abandon me after a week or if it the case I will don't cry after I'll publish the sad ending😚)