𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯

• • •

"Ronan? Get the door!"

I shout shoving my clothes on. We had just got back from practice and showered and I was starving.

I hear him grumble but comply anyway and grin. He's my bitch boy. I laugh to myself, he would kill me if he knew I was thinking that.

I hear voices so I'm quick to shove on a shirt and shake my hair out of my face before rushing out to see who it is.

"Evanna?" I question in shock.

She shakes her head, "It's Ellie."

"Uh - okay." I nod in confusion. Ellie? "Is everything okay. How are you here?" Moving towards the door I peak my head out but seeing no one else there I move her inside and shut the door.

"I asked around. Look that doesn't matter." She whispers.

I take a good look at her and notice she has been crying, her puffy face and disgruntled clothing give way that something has happened.

"Are you ok?" I question.

She shakes her head eyes quickly filling with tears, "No."

"What's wrong?" I'm panicking at this moment ignoring Ronan's gaze to us and running my hands over her to check for something, anything that will give me a clue as to why she is not Okay.

"I told my mother about the baby."

I stop abruptly and stare at her.

Her eyes widen and she looks in Ronan's direction, "Oh."

"I told him last week. I needed to talk to someone about it." I answer her silent question.

I wait as she takes the information in. I expect her to be angry that I didn't talk to her first but she doesn't seem bothered.

"I take it, it didn't go well."

She laughs lightly but not in amusement and wipes away some tears, "Go well?" She shakes her head.

"She kicked me out." She whispers so quietly I have to strain my ears to make sure I heard her correctly.

"What?"

"She kicked me out."

My mouth gapes open in shock and my brows furrow in confusion. "Ok."