Nightmare Or Dream?

Jungkook was looking through some files when Hoseok came to him "what do you think you are doing??"

Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows "umm going through the case"

Hoseok took the file from his hand and shut it "you know this isnt what i am talking about! I am talking about what happened inside...about the bait.. Your fa-"

"Stop calling him that" Jungkook snapped and snatched the file back from Hoseok

"Yeah fine. But Jungkook this is insane. Do you realise how dangerous this is?? What if he gets killed? Are you really trying to get revenge then...

"Hobi shut up!!" Hoseok immediately stopped talking and looked at him with worried eyes. Jungkook pressed his lips and looked down for a second before exhaling deeply then looking up at him "Hobi you know me for years, you know that I am a rational person who does everything for a reason." he smoothens his tone and talks more softly now "Yes I hate jungse but i am not a fool who will do this for some revenge. The reason I chose him is because he is the one who will listen to us, not because he wants to help but because he will be bound to"

Hobi frowns "you will use the files wont you?"

Jungkook nods and just then his phone starts to ring

"yeah Hi. Yeah you got the picture right? He will be there tomorrow at the bar just be your flirty self yeah? Ok great bye." with that jungkook hangs up

"what was that??" asks Hoseok

"well just think of it as i am doing something for the kitty" Jungkook grins showing his bunny teeth which makes Hoseok more confused

"Yoongi?"

Jungkook nods frantically

Hobi raises his hand in surrender "well I dont know what you are doing man but one thing is for sure" he then places his hand on jungkook shoulder "you are changing my boy" he winks

"no! what the hell hobi what" he removes hobi's hands amd starts to walk away only to be followed by Hoseok "you are now doing these weird things which you never did before,You run to meet someone in the middle of the day, you are" planning" things and i have seen you smile to yourself quite often" he overtakes jungkook and stands infront of him "tell me my friend are you in love with that boy???"

Jungkook widens his eyes "who me wait what wa wha-what no, Taehyung is just a friend-d a a nei-neighbour! Urgh hobi leave me alone bull****!"

Jungkook just hurries away but when he is around 2 feet away the man calls him from the back "By the way Jungkook"

Jungkook turns back to see a grinning Hobi

"I never mentioned Taehyung"

Taehyung stands there in front of him.

He has no idea how long he has been there but he is just there. He doesn't want to leave he wants to stay. To talk to him for as long as he can

"You should leave" he says

"No" Taehyung says through trembling lips. He didn't even realize when he started to cry.

The man got closer to him "Please go"

"Why do you want me to leave" asked Taehyung

"Because that is the best for you and i want the best for you" he said. His eyes were so full of love that Taehyung didn't even feel like doubting his words. He felt like he trusted him more than anyone in this world and he felt nothing but love for him.

He looked back and then again at Taehyung "Please go" he got closer

"No please don't do this please i beg you" he pleaded. His cheeks were now covered with tears both old and new, the boy was on the verge of begging. His whole body was trembling now pleading the man to let him stay, let him be where he felt the safest.

"Go taehyung" and taehyung was pushed really hard making him fall back into the void

"Nooooooo" taehyung woke up panting hard, covered in sweat. He looked around only to find himself alone on his bed in the dark room. He looked here and there trying to comprehend what was going on but then he realised that was a different world... the world of dreams.

He covered his face with hands and started to sob, soft sobs.

Namjoon burst into the room "Tae what what happened" he rushed to his brother and sat beside him on the bed. Taehyung was in the same position as before with his hand covering his face.

"Tae tae look at me" Namjoon very carefully removed Taehyung's hands from his face. The boy slowly looked up at him.... "h-hyung" he stuttered.

"What happened" Namjoon asked softly

"I saw a dream" Taehyung whispered

"What dream?"

"There was a m-man a tall one, i felt kind of a bond with him hyung" he said still quivering

Namjoon got a bit stiff "then what happened"

"he didn't let me be with him and asked me to leave and i dont know why i just didn't want to leave him hyung i felt b-baadd i i dont" namjoon immediately hugged him "shhh its okay it was just a bad dream go to sleep tae it was JUST A DREAM"he tried to calm him down caressing his hair.

Namjoon watched as Taehyung went back to sleep. He tucked him in and turned the table lamp off.

He watched him sleep peacefully and  then returned to his room.

Namjoon stood near the window and looked at his own reflection looking back at him

From now on I will have to make sure Taehyung doesn't see you... Even in his dreams