77

you still haven't told Mattia that you saw him with Luna, it was eating you up but also you knew he would probably be pissed.

It was the next day and you were cleaning dishes in the kitchen, you dropped raven off at school earlier in the morning and it was now an hour past noon.

"hey," Mattia said when he came in, he came behind you and kissed your cheek.

"Hey," you said finishing up and drying your hands not looking at him.

"you ok?"

"mhm." you hummed.

"well you are doing that thing you do when something isn't ok, so what's wrong?"

"what thing?"

"I'm not gonna tell you because then you aren't gonna do it anymore."

"well, everything is ok."

"mhmm." he pulled you close to him and then lifted you on the counter.

"tell me." he looked up at you.

"tell you what?" you kissed him.

"what's eating you up?"

"I don't wanna talk about it, ok?"

you weren't lying.

"ok fine." he kissed you and this time for a while, he put his hands in your shirt and played with your bra clip, purposely unclipping it.

"oops," he said as it fell and you tried hiding your smile. he held your boobs in his hand and you breathed lightly.

"I wanna fuck you right now," he said rubbing your thighs.

"Who's stopping you?" you said wrapping your legs around his torso while still sitting on the counter and he smirked a bit, he kissed your neck while pulling your shirt over your head, then he slowly kissed from your neck down to your lower stomach making you breathing heavily.

he unbuttoned your jeans and pulled them off just leaving you in your underwear.

"couch, please?" you said whispering, he helped you down and walked you to the couch. you giggled as he laid you back and kissed your stomach.

he was about to take off your underwear until you both heard a knock at the door, you groaned and he got up to answer it.

"put your pants back on," he said giving you time before he opened the door.

after you put them on he opened the door and you couldn't quite see who was there.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" you heard Mattia say as he closed the door behind him now you really couldn't see anything. you just waited until he was done.

- on the other side of the door

Mattia opened the door and saw nailea, he immediately closed the door so kara couldn't see who was there.

"what the fuck are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to kara."

"oh yeah, you think I'm just gonna let you fucking talk to her after you two fucked around with each other?"

"Mattia that wasn't her fault."

"I don't care, leave."

"look, you are a real fucked up guy and you know it. what happened was not my fault so you don't get to hate me."