| Chapter 77: Worry 2 |

Christmas Break is over and You were all back to the hell hole named school but it was only hell hole because of Umbridge. All of you were back to the Room of Requirements to practice a new spell, The Patronus Charm. You weren't teaching today since you didn't know how to do a Patronus at all. Lets just hope you can do well. You were holding your wand as you stared at Fred and George who were trying to make a Patronus charm.

Harry is giving his almighty speech to everyone as everyone is trying to do the patronus charm.

"Make it a powerful memory. The happiest you can remember allow it to feel you up" Harry said then he saw one of his fellow gryffindors who kept failing

"Keep trying, Seamus" Says Harry

"George, your turn now" Harry went to you and the twins. George takes his place then waves his wand while saying the spell.

"Expecto Patronum" George says then a Magpie appears.

"Cool" You said in awe.

"I'll get back to you later" Harry ruffled your hair as you glared at him for ruining your perfectly styled hair

"A full body Patronus is the most difficult to produce but shield forms could also be equally useful against a variety of opponents"

As he said that Ginny casted her Patronus which was a horse. You were in amazement for everyone's Patronus, it was all just so beautiful.

"Well done, Ginny!"

"Just remember that your Patronus could only protect you for as long as you stay focus. So focus!" Harry emphasized the focus word. Looking around the room to different beautiful meaningful Patronus makes you wonder what yours was.

You closed your eyes taking a deep breath. Thinking of the happiest memory you got. You thought back to when you got your Hogwarts Letter. You tried to cast the Patronus but nothing. When you found out you had a brother, you tried again but still nothing. Times when you and your Dad joke around, nothing. Times with your friends and still nothing. Your last resort was Draco.. that was when you casted the spell again—

"Expecto Patronum"

You heard gasped. You opened your eyes to see a phoenix soaring before you as it looked down at you. Harry was also shocked at the Patronus that you have casted.

"Wow..." Seamus said.

Everyone stared at your Patronus.

"Well done, Y/n!" Harry chimed walking to you and patting your back. You had a smile on your face.

"What did you think about?" Harry asked you

"Draco.." You said looking at Harry who smiled at you. Then all of a sudden the room started to shake and so did the chandeliers as the lights flickers on and off. You raised a brow walking up to your table and minimizing your work.

"What's going on?" Hermione whispered to Harry. Everyone looked around to where the soars of noise was coming from and why the place was shaking all of a sudden. Your Patronus fades away as you lose focus on it. All of you moved to the glass wall, staring at it.

Thud! Thud!

"Harry?" You looked at your brother walking up to them. Wrapping the silver bracelets to his wrist he looked at you as you smiled.

"Y/n—" Another thud came as the whole room shakes. Then and there the glass shattered before falling to the ground, breaking into thousands of pieces. There was a small hole. Nigel walked forward but you stopped him by pulling him back. Fred and George as the oldest hand there wands up, making sure the younger ones were behind them. You wore the silver bracelets walking up. To examine the small hole.