15

2:35 PM, SATURDAY| POOL PARTY |CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

2:35 PM, SATURDAY
| POOL PARTY |
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

THE SUN BEAMED DOWN on Dayvon as he sat in a group with Durk, Taurus, and a couple of other of his friends, rolling dice and sipping from the Henny that was in their cup

"All I'm saying is...Harriet Tubman's pussy had to stink. All dat bitch did was run and shit." Taurus rolled his eyes, "Y'all ain't tryna take a young nigga serious."

Dayvon rolled his eyes before looking over the scenery. The music was loud and there were many people in the backyard of India and Durk's home.

His eyes instantly found his girlfriend, and he watched with a mug as Jayda was enjoying herself. Dayvon wanted her to enjoy herself, but not without him.

"Damn--who you staring at like dat?" Taurus picked up the money from the ground since Durk lost, and stood beside Von.

"My bitch."

Taurus nodded. "Ohh, Misharron, gang."

"Fuck no."

Dayvon couldn't help but scrunch his face up at his assumption. For some reason, the thought of being with Misharron now, made his fucking balls itch.

"Then who?"

Von smirked and sat his cup down. "I'a show you. Aye, angel!"

They watched as she immediately stopped what she was doing, which was just dancing with India, De'Arra, and some other girl named Alyssa that they just met at the party.

Jayda's eyes connected with Von and she quickly began to make her way over to them.

"Damn." Taurus hissed once Jayda was in front of them, a smile on her face.

Dayvon smirked, grasping Jayda's jaw and connecting their lips, his girlfriend moaning into his mouth as he wrapped his arms around her waist, gripping her ass cheek.

They pulled apart after he pecked her lips. "Baby, dis' my nigga, Polo. Polo, dis my girl and you don't need to know her fuckin' name, lil folks."

"Hi," Jayda waved, blushing. "Smurkioooo!"