~Twenty-One - Oh,hey y/n.... ~

Natalia POV

The weirdest thing happened today, Fernando he..asked me out.. I mean me and Fernando are friends but he know that I love Camilo with all my heart. I still said yes but I know that it'll be a wired experience since I only saw Fernando as a friend. Fernando told me that he'd pick me up at 11:35 and I woke up at 9:00 but just decided to go back to sleep.

Once i would wake up again it was 10:30 'shit' I thought. I quickly opened my closet and started looking through my clothes for an outfit while I was brushing my hair. When I found an outfit and finished brushing my hair I checked the time and it was 11:00. If I was quick then I would have some time to spare.

I got my makeup out and started. When I was done i looked at the clock '11:30' it read. I ran downstairs and got a quick snack and started to wait for Fernando. A couple moments passed then, I heard a knock at the door. Once i opened the door I saw Fernando in a suit and holding a pink flower bouquet.

" Wow, you look beautiful Natalia. Oh, and I got you these flowers" he said " I know you like pink so, I got you pink flowers!" He gave me the flowers and I went back inside and threw them on the table. He held out his hand,waiting for mine. I hesitated but soon gave him my hand.

" So, where are you gonna take me?" I asked Fernando.

" It's a new restaurant I heard that the food is really good. And that the decor is beautiful." He said. I nodded in response. We were walking for a while, it was just silence.Awkward silence. I thought of a plan to make this date much more enjoyable for me. 'I can just pretend that Fernando is Camilo!' I thought. I broke the silence by saying

" You know, it's really beautiful out today. I'm actually really glad you asked me out.." I could tell that Fernando wasn't expecting me to say that because when I looked up at his face it was as red as a  cherry. Once we arrived at the restaurant I felt like a saw Camilo but, I ignored it, thinking it was my mind playing games on me again.

A hostess welcomed us and lead us to a table and when I looked at the table in front of us. It was Camilo! But, who was he with? "Fernando, I need to use the ladies room so please excuse me." I pace-walked into the bathroom and waited about five minutes until I could get out. On the walk back I saw who Camilo was eating with. It was y/n! I was so angry, I felt like I would punch her right now but I kept my hands to myself.

We ordered our drinks and food and I couldn't take my eyes off of Camilo. "Hello? Earth to Natalia,are you good?" Fernando said snapping in front of my face. I just nodded in response. I tried to keep my focus on talking with Fernando but I kept looking at the table in front of us. I'm pretty sure that Camilo felt someone staring at him cause he look around and we made eye contact.

I saw his eyes widen and he signaled y/n to come closer to him and I saw him whisper something to y/n. Camilo looked back at me and I made my move, I winked at him. I saw him immediately look away and he put his attention all back on y/n. We got our food fast and i quickly gobbled up all of my food.

Without telling Fernando anything, I grabbed a knife that was used to cut my food and slowly snuck up behind y/n. But, before I could do anything Camilo noticed me and grabbed y/n and pulled her to his side. Y/n had a confused look on her face but once she saw me her eyes widened. But not even a second later she gave me the 'death stare' look.

  "Oh,hey y/n....hows it going..?" Her and Camilo looked at each other with a look on their face and they both nodded.
       Camilo and y/n slowly got their money out and left it on the table before Camilo said, "1...2...3!" Camilo said. When he yelled three they both ran out of the store and started running their way towards La Casa Madrigal. I give Fernando an apologetic look before I book it out of the restaurant,with the knife still in my hand.

I try and get close behind them but they swiftly turn a corner and I trip on my foot, giving them more time to run. "You sons of bitches get back here!" I yell after I start to run again. I was almost caught up to them but then Luisa appeared from a corner and blocks me from chasing after y/n and Camilo.

     "And what do you thing your doing holding that knife and chasing y/n and Camilo?" She said. I froze in place,not knowing what to say. Instead of answering her I turned on my heels and stated running in the opposite direction. Once I reach my house I shut the door and lock I run up to my room and flop on my bed, tired from all that running.

After laying down for a little I realize, I just left Fernando alone in that restaurant,on OUR date. But, I let it go. It was still pretty early in the day so I took a shower and just stayed in my house the whole rest of the day. Welp, there goes my murder plans for y/n...time to make a new plan..and I grabbed my notebook and went to thinking.