Chapter 11. Meeting Number 7

(4 days later)

Naruto, Tsunade, Shizune, Akane, and Yona were all walking down the road heading to Taki because a disease has been running rampant. In their lands and they asked for Tsunade to come and try and help them cure the disease.

"Ba-chan why are we stopping at a casino?" Said Naruto looking at Tsunade.

"Because it's been years since I've gambled and I wanna give it another go before we reach Taki" said Tsunade marching into the casino.

Shizune and Yona sighed while the two young Uzumaki's we're confused but followed her in with the other two following.

Tsunade was at the slot machine and kept loosing and Naruto asked if he could try and Tsunade saw no harm in it and let him.

After he pulled the lever it spun a couple times before all 3 numbers landed on 7 and they won the jackpot.

"Good job Naru-chan you won!" Said Tsunade hugging her grandson tightly.

They then went to another slot machine and Naruto won that one as well and then Tsunade decided to go to a poker table.

She lost the first couple rounds then decided to let Naruto try and the boy kept winning.

"Of course while I have no luck, Naruto will have all the luck in the world!" Thought Tsunade.

After a hour of playing and them luckily loosing Shizune and the others they now had 30 million Ryo all thanks to Naruto. The best part they made all that money from Tsunade's 10 Ryo left over from all the money she lost.

"Ba-chan can I play this?" Said Naruto pointing at the Roulette table.

"Sure why not Naru-chan" said Tsunade. "You choose the number 35 and put some money on it and if we win we get payed times. 35 whatever you put on it".

"Tsunade-sama!!!" Yelled Shizune finally catching her master and running over to her "don't have Naruto gamble he's too young!".

"Oh come on he just wants to try I see nothing wrong with that" said Tsunade.

"All bets are set" said the dealer as he rolled the ball.

"Naru-chan what did you do?" Said Tsunade.

"I did as you said and I decided to put all our money on 35" said Naruto pointing to the giant pile of chips that equaled too 30,000,000 Ryo.

Tsunade's eyes widened in horror realizing her mistake and could only hold her breath as she watched the ball roll.

Shizune covered her eyes and both Akane and Yona held there breaths with worry because of the amount of money that was on stake.

After a couple seconds the ball slowed downs and bounced a couple times off different numbers before it finally stopped on 35.

"The player has one and has broken the house!" Said the dealer.

Tsunade couldn't believe her eyes and hugged Naruto so tight Kurama was worried she might break his back.

"OH NARUTO I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!" Yelled Tsunade kissing his cheek from sheer happiness and decided to buy. Him as much ramen he wanted tonight for dinner.

Naruto won 1,050,000,000 Ryo and made this casino go out of business from the massive loss they just suffered.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They were all now walking to Taki with happy smiles on their faces because of what Naruto won.

Naruto put all the money in a storage scroll and gave it to Tsunade but she just said this is both of theirs since everything she owned will. Be passed down to him eventually.