Pt.2 Tea☕️✨

NOT SPELL CHECKED!
(OK just a sidenote I won't have consistent beginnings chapter names or whatever on the story cause I won't remember LMAO)
A/N:
Hi! I'm Kya, and this is my Beeduo story. I'm not the best writer but I'm going to try. :)
⚠️I DO NOT SHIP THEIR IRL, I AM SHIPPING THEM PLATONICALLY. ANYONE WHO SHIPS THEIR IRL IS ALSO WELCOME HERE<3⚠️
Anyone who hates me or hates on me just know I will not take anything to heart and any constructive criticism is praised. I am a minor:3
                         Thank you☺️
Ranboo: 16, minor, has Face Dysmorphia, wears a fancier version of his mask (no glasses), has anxiety, bratty, has enderman powers because he's a prince.
Appearance: Black and white puffy hair with a beautiful ruby red eye and a majestic emerald green eye.
Slim body and tall figure.

Tubbo: 15, minor, has no powers, sorta smart, stands out, a maid in the castle.
Appearance: Brown fluffy hair and white faded tips, and beautiful brown mesmerizing eyes. Underweight body and small figure.
(Doing that at the start of every chapter:3)
(U can skip that part just not the tws' for when shit gets sad)

Chapter 2:
(🤩Tea!~🍵)

Tw: cussing, dangerous OCD

THE NEXT DAY....
(:3rd PERSON RANBOOS POV:)
The night went by fairly quick. As the last night in his own bed he spent no time wasting the passing seconds. To his dismay, unfortunately his "time" would be cut short... Phil decided that at the crack of dawn would be the best time to start Ranboo's morning.
That was done by maids dancing their merry way into his room with things that made too much noise. He could feel the stares. It kind of scared him.
CLING CLANG
CLING CLANG
CLING CLANG
CLINGG CLANGG
CLIINNGG CLAANNGG
Forget being scared, his mind immediately got annoyed. On replay in his miserable ears. He didn't know how long he had to listen to that rubbish, but he had enough. Once he finally opened his dead eyes. No one was there.. Which made everything ten times worse, because now he can't specifically yell at the hoes who did it, but he'd just end up yelling at all of them because his mood was now pissy and he had slim patience. Anyone unlucky enough to run into this ball of anger was gonna face ✨death✨(/j) Anyone unlucky enough to run into this ball of anger was going to regret it. After he reluctantly got out of bed and threw on his clothes and crown not even caring what it was, he got to the room of dreads. Where his whole life had and would flip uncontrollably and change to be so different. His steps were shaky. Ranboo carefully opened the doors to the Throne Room Of Death and entered silently. His mood changed very swiftly as he was very upset earlier now he is nervously fidgeting. Thumb twiddling if you may. Waiting to be crushed by his fathers serious but respectful voice, stomped on like an ant to a tall human.
- Hello son!
This situation is kind of like when an adult is talking to you and if you dare to speak the words are deemed "talking back" and or "attitude". Both reasons why he stayed silent.
- Alright so you don't seem to want to communicate to me. We'll keep  this short. Today at 11pm as I already explained we will do the Servant-Flame Operation. All of the royal family will be there, not your distant relatives but your brothers and mother.                                          Your excused.
These short interactions with his father seemed to be a routine. Totally ignoring the knowledge that this would be the last day for awhile. Ranboo tried to convince himself that this would last as much of a year. Ranboo didn't know how much time the whole 'changing up' thing would last, but it was already said and done. No stopping his father now. He could cower in his room until then. His grandfather clock told him it was 9:25pm. Exactly 3 hours and 30 minutes away.. (PLEASE CORRECT MY MATH I DID THIS ON A WHIM AND I SUCK AT MATH LMAO)
Oh what Ranboo would give to sit down comfortably and count the minutes.. Unfortunately he was in too much of a tight situation to act stable in the least. Instead he would have to change to be a lowly peasant, getting told off and pushed around. He couldn't even picture it. Ranboo teleported to his closet to play a little dress-up. It seemed to calm him down to see what looked good on him. He already knew yellow and bright colours contrasted nicely with his hair and features, but damn green looked good too. He was imagining trending outfits on him when a woman walks in with brown hair and white under hair, rainbow eyeshadow and various other popping makeup stuff decorating her small but serious face. She had some sort of captain outfit topped with a pirate hat and a tall plume spurting out from the side crookedly.
- Alright I'm here to escort you to the announcement balcony.
Just that one sentence she said made Ranboo hate her,, she was the first one to do anything official regarding the situation he was facing. He seemed to still try and convince himself it was all a nightmare he could wake up from.
- Alright but what do I wear?
He didn't know why he was asking her but he did.
- Green top with a black vest red mask and black pants and tall brown boots,
She smiled, which wasn't the one that made Ranboo wanna gouge his eyes out, it was motherly and caring. Even if his outfit would be not his style he would accept her kindness and wear what she said. He just realized she knew about his ~mask ways~ and seemed to accept too. He shooed her out of his closet and he dressed making sure to add his majestic crown as a finisher and he walked out- (he totally killed it) -fashionably.
- I'm puffy by the way,
Oh we're already doing names? I assume she knows who I am.
- I'm Ranboo!
Ranboo made sure not to add the "prince" as to feel more like a normal person as he is going to be. Get a bit of practice down, ya know?
- Your father made you put to be a bitch but your not half bad princey~!
PLZ DONT SHIP THEM IN THE COMMENT SECTION IF I EVEN GET COMMENTS LOL!
She mimicked the woman who swoon over me by my 'nickname'.
    - Thanks.
Ranboo replied smiling lightly.
- We should go before they miss us too much
She dramatically put a hand over her heart and the other straight out, turned her head and sighed loudly.
- Come on!, or else I'll start calling you 'Puffy the drama queen'.
I laughed as she immediately went into a respectful position you would do when a royal passes by with her hands together near her stomach.
- Hah! But in all seriousness we need to go before anything bad happens, I'm already in deep shit!
She gasped as we started walking me in the lead a bit.
- You said a cuss!
She said gasping again but louder like I didn't hear the first time.
Tck tck tck
She made a sound that disappointed parents would make to their child. I looked at her directly and rolled my eyes very slowly so she understands that it's not a very big deal.