Chapter 1: Muscle Mice

A/N- This takes place around 6 years before the main anime plotline, so around the time Uzui just became a pillar

"You want me to what?"

"You heard me!" he scoffed, "I want you to help me train my flamboyant muscle mice! I, The God of Festivities, shouldn't have such an un-flamboyant crow following me around!" He pointed at the dejected crow now perched on the girl's shoulder.

The crow widened its eyes in shock before sobbing out, "SQUAWK, SO MEAN, HES SO MEAN L/N-SAN!"

The girl bit her lips, unsure of how to deal with this situation. A man she didn't even know had barged into her estate not too long ago demanding to see her. She didn't know how he even found this place, much less how he knew of her existence. She and her family have been kept a secret for generations just like the location of the demon slayer headmaster and swordsmith village. Now this man was sitting in her estate on the other side of the table from her with his, now old crow, sitting on her shoulder crying. He had pink-like colored eyes that seemed to keep a bored tone to them. His hair was white as snow and messy, yet neat at the same time. One strand of hair fell over his face and jewel headband while the rest was pushed back. A red mark was painted onto his right eye.

"You see what I mean?" the man scoffed his bored, maroon eyes staring into the girl across from him, "I don't want to deal with this, they're so...Un-flamboyant."

"SQUAWK, YOU'RE THE UNFLAMBOYANT ONE BIRDBRAIN SQUAWK" A crow chirped in from the open windowsill it perched on.

"WHY YOU!" The angry man turned his head around causing the jewel strings on his headband to swing around, "COME HERE AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE! I AM THE SOUND HASHIRA, AND GOD OF FESTIVITIES, UZUI TENGEN!"

'Wait, Sound Hashira?" The girl gasped as her e/c eyes widened with shock.

The Sound Pillar turned his head back to the girl after hearing a loud thump and a squawk of surprise. His eyes widened a bit as he saw the girl trembling furiously while bowing all the way down with her head to the floor, the crow now standing on the tabletop in front of them.

"I-I'm sorry I d-didn't know I was t-talking t-to a pillar!" The girl managed to squeak out with her head basically almost pushing the floorboards in.

"Hey! Wait! No! Why are you bowing! You're in a higher position than me! Get up!" He pointed his finger at her.

The girl trembled before getting up, slowly peeking out from behind her h/c hair.

"There." He sighed, "That's better."

"SQUAWKKKK! HE SCARED L/N-SAN, HE SCARED L/N-SAN!" The bird on the windowsill screamed, before jumping into the room and attacking the pillars face with his talons.