Wake Up Call (The Pack)

It was requested that I write a happy Pack one shot so here it is meromeforme! 

"Preston! Preston! Wake up you pleb!" An accented voice yelled into his ear, causing him to stir.

"Lachlan, stop yelling or you're going to wake up the whole house." Another accented voice harshly whispered. Oh no, not these two again. Preston felt someone sit on his stomach, forcing him to lie on his back.

"Fudge you guys." Preston mumbled as he opened his eyes. You'd think that he'd be used to it by now, they've been doing it ever since the first, Lachlan, moved into the Pack House three months ago. Vikk, the second voice, visited often. He was in this house for about a week every few months. His dedication and true home was still in the Sidemen house, but they all enjoyed his visits. 

"But you love us Preston." Lachlan replied as he stayed on the other's stomach. Vikk giggled at this and then Preston's brain began to work.

"Vikk! You're visiting again?" Preston asked as he looked to the British man. Lachlan began laughing and Vikk facepalmed. 

"I'd hope so, seeing as I'm here." Vikk said and smiled. Preston beckoned him over and hugged him. He would have gotten up had he not had an Australian on his stomach and he was only in boxers. He had wanted to go without the boxers last night, good thing he hadn't. "Alrighty Lachy. Who are we waking up next?" Vikk said after leaving the hug. Lachlan looked like he was gonna answer but instead cuddled into Preston. The two laughed at Lachlan's muffled response of "No one." Vikk glanced at Preston before shaking his head.

"If you can't beat it, embrace it!" Preston yelled before laughing. Vikk rolled his eyes before joining the other two. Then the door swung open to an angry Mitch, confused Jerome, and sleepy Rob. Once they saw Lachlan and Vikk though, they all got excited and came to greet him. After hugging Vikk, Rob cuddled up into Preston's other side and yawned. Preston smirked and kissed his nose. "Sleepy beautiful?" Preston mumbled as he kissed Rob's forehead. Rob glared at Preston and sighed.

"Yes, so let me sleep." Rob mumbled, closing his eyes only to have them forced open again by Preston's tsk-ing.

"If I'm up, you're up." Preston said and the Australian who was once again sitting up giggled. Lachlan smirked before letting his hands rub Preston's shoulders. His hands traveled down his arms and he giggled as he felt the muscles tense. "What are you do-" Preston was cut off by the squeak of the Australian as Mitch lifted him off. 

"You woke me up blondie." Mitch grumbled to the Australian who he held against a nearby wall. "Now you're gonna pay." Mitch said as he attacked the blond's neck. Lachlan shivered as the familiar lips attacked his neck. Jerome had curled up behind Vikk, holding the smaller by his waist. Vikk's face was now glowing red but he relaxed quickly. He was still not quite as used to the cuddling as the others, he had often missed their Skype conversations as he had a very busy schedule. It sucked sometimes, being so busy. But this was his vacation, and he needed to relax. 

"Calm down Vikky. I don't bite unless you want me to." Jerome whispered into the ohter's ear, causing shivers to rush down his spine. It was very clear who the dominants among them were, though Vikk wouldn't ever openly admit he wasn't one of them. Lips slowly began to kiss his neck and he sighed. He needed to relax, but his mind was racing. Preston flipped to face Vikk and smiled. He ran his hands threw his hair before pulling his lips in for a kiss. The two kissed slowly, Rob and Jerome teasing them all the time. 

Still against the wall, Lachlan was gladly enjoying his "punishment" from Mitch. He hated being woken up early, and he only dealt with it if it was Jerome. That was mainly because the whole had been best friends for forever and he had no other choice. With Lachlan though, oh Mitch had some fun torturing him. He gave up with attacking his neck and let his lips meet the others. Lachlan groaned slightly into the kiss, enjoying the feeling. Mitch chuckled and pulled off before tucking himself behind Rob. Now how exactly they all fit on this bed, I don't even know. But Lachlan found his way into the jumble, neck being attacked by Rob's lips. He moaned as he kissed on the hickeys from Mitch, they must be extremely obvious by now as Rob targeted them all again. "Why do you guys love my neck?" Lachlan asked as he wrapped his arms around Preston's waist. Rob chuckled before biting a new area and nibbling at it. 

"No being tense Vikk." Preston said as he let his lips leave Vikk's. Everyone understood why Vikk was slightly more awkward during their cuddle sessions, especially since he didn't live in the house. Vikk nodded and moaned slightly as Jerome nibbled at his neck. Preston smirked before turning over to Lachlan and being locked into a heated kiss. Lachlan was often attacked during these sessions, so Preston chuckled before rubbing his sides. Moans were drowned in the kiss as Lachlan was toyed with. Why was he always their target? 

Vikk had turned to Jerome now and was met by a smirking face. He snuggled into Jerome and yawned. Jerome chuckled before rubbing his back and lightly kissing his neck. Vikk knew he couldn't fall asleep yet so he tried to keep his eyes open but they slowly dripped closed. Jerome pecked his lips before falling asleep himself. Lachlan and Preston's kiss slowly became less heated and Lachlan was obviously becoming tired. Preston let his hands return to his blond hair and nuzzled his nose. Lachlan smiled and his eyelids became heavy. Rob cuddled into Lachlan's back and began to fall asleep to the soothing rubbing of Mitch's hands. Mitch was also tired and quite soon fell asleep, his hands still up Rob's shirt. 

Preston groaned at what he was surrounded by. They were all asleep but he'd never be able to fall asleep. "Thanks a lot for the wake up call, you cactuses." 

Yeah! I'm actually kind of proud, idk why though. It was probably terrible like always. Just remember, if you ever want a re-do of a request let me know! We've also reached 3.5K reads. Yay!!! Thanks you to all my cheeses. Psh, What? Of course I can grammer.