𝟵🌙

Mugi walked hand in hand with rui that night and decided to stay in one of the inn in a nearby village there since they can't find an abandoned house and so on to stay.

Lucky for rui, he snatched yushiro's money pouch before he left their base LmAo.

Also, it was not easy for rui at first as he now just need and have to drink a little bit of blood to survive like the rest of them when he ate humans a lot in the first place. Sure, he could prolly still eat them but he ain't wanna get in contact with muzan who obviously wanna kill him.

Yawning, mugi snuggled closer to rui on the bed before she closes her eyes. Rui was lulled as well and slept as the sun started to rise.

The next night, they walked together in the town. Rui was ready to spend yushiro's money pouch and spoil mugi.

But then this lizard lookin dude jumped in front of them with his boisterous voice. "I FOUND YOU!" He said and pointed a finger at mugi.

"You found mugi!" Mugi responded and put her arms up.

"Who is this? Your friend? He is a demon is he not?!" Rengoku put his hand on his sword and rui narrowed his eyes at him, ready to activate his blood demon art as well if necessary.

Mugi frowned and made angry gestures at him. "No hurt ui! Ui is nice!" She hugged rui's side.

Rengoku hesitates while rui snorted. "Yeah, what she said. I'm nice."

"So that's ui..." rengoku mumbled, "yOU DON'T LOOK NICE!"

"this bItch-" rui activated his blood demon art.

"Yeah, what ui said!" Mugi commented.

"wHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING HIM?! HE'S CLEARLY EVIL!" Rengoku said and pointed his sword at rui.

Rui smirked, "too bad you can't get mugi to support you. He looks like a bad guy, right?" He looked at mugi and pointed at rengoku.

"Yes, yes!"

"dON'T JUST AGREE TO WHAT THAT DEMON SAY, MUGI!"

Knowing mugi, who's a simp for rui, she would just agree with most things rui say or do.

Rengoku try to think of a plan, if he kills rui, mugi will be sad and probably took a turn on him and the other humans, making her eat them in revenge or something. So this was not good.

She can't possibly kill mugi as well, obanai and mitsuri would probably try to kill him since those two seemed to have made a bond with the little demon.

He also hasn't introduce mugi to his little brother and father. Meeting a friendly demon was a once in a lifetime chance.

He then looked down at his other arm that was not gripping his sword and smirked. I almost forgot about this. "Mugi, catch!" Rengoku throws the bento box to mugi.

Mugi's eyes sparkled, food! She leaped into the air, grabbed the bento box, and hugged it, rubbing her cheeks on it as well.

Rui deadpanned, "why the hell are you treating her like a dog?"

"I didn't expect her to leap on air!"

Rui sighed and then looked at mugi with softened eyes, "mugi, come here." He waved his hands at her. "Come here~" he cooed.